PDA

View Full Version : (News) Sheboon substitute "teacher" pummels & head stomps (human) girl student in classroom

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-10-2019, 10:08 AM
https://youtu.be/9sD6DKi6Qtg

The video shows female silverback Tiffani Shadell Lankford, 32, approaching the 16-year-old sophomore girl and then punching the student in the face. The substitute then continues to hit the student and stomp on her head.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/hays/hays-cisd-fires-lehman-high-school-substitute-teacher-for-hitting-student/

HonkyDevil
11-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Wow I'm happy I wasn't in that class room. Fucking nigger.

Mentat of House Atreides
11-11-2019, 01:04 PM

What a hideous animal this nigger sow gorilla is!

tweakstick
11-11-2019, 03:50 PM
Once again, nigtube has deleted the video due to vilashunz ub turmbz ub surbuss.:fume:smashcomp

Rape Ape
11-11-2019, 06:16 PM
The video is still up at the fake news TV link. Typical burr headed bootlip nigger savage behavior. It's bad enough that they let apes into the school to begin with, but to let them TEACH? We literally have black retards "teaching" our youth. And we wonder why the western world is going down the shithole.
:fume:unigger

Sandy
11-13-2019, 01:21 PM
The video is still up at the fake news TV link. Typical burr headed bootlip nigger savage behavior. It's bad enough that they let apes into the school to begin with, but to let them TEACH? We literally have black retards "teaching" our youth. And we wonder why the western world is going down the shithole.
:fume:unigger

I'm glad that when I tried teaching, I didn't meet a single nigger teacher. The worst is when a coddler district appoints one as a principal. That's when nigger teachers get away with the worst "performance," the worst student TNB gets excused, and school funds go missing.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-13-2019, 09:12 PM
As if it needed to be said... If the colors were reversed this would be on 24/7 untill the next thing they cook up about Trump or the next nigger files for the lotto.