PDA

View Full Version : Disney's niggerized "Little Mermaid Live" flops !

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-06-2019, 02:14 PM
Big surprise! (sarcasm)

Disney's "The Little Mermaid Live", which had a majority nigger cast and was aired live on ABC, was a complete flop.

https://www.wbli.com/entertainment/personalities/the-little-mermaid-live-was-pretty-much-flop/quDPhlSBEBq8UuoJva5uKJ/

:sheeit

https://youtu.be/RO0HfBGTGOg

Rape Ape
11-06-2019, 02:47 PM
At least in this one I can see why Ariel wants to go to the surface. "Under the sea" is full of nigger rockfish.
:rfish

They should just rename it to "The Little Rockfish" and be done with it. :lmao

White Orchid
11-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Well of course it was a failure. Anything niggers touch turns to shit.

That and people sick of niggers polluting their TV screens with this "diversity" bullshit.

tweakstick
11-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Was Disnigger's too cheap to hire nigger actors with real lobster claws?

Bottle_of_Hate
11-06-2019, 10:48 PM
The scene where Ariel pops out of the water with that wave behind her? The niggerized version a huge rhino pops out of the water with a dreadlock weave.

Sandy
11-07-2019, 09:05 AM
I never cared much for the musical, so I had no plans to watch it. What luck I didn't even waste a second (because that's how long it would have taken me to change the channel once I saw the first nigger).

Anyone remember that 1990s TV Cinderella starring some vile she-nig, a white family, and Whitney "Rockfish In Yo Own Bathtub" Houston as the fairy nigmother? I wasn't going to watch it. Sandman Sr. remembered the great old Julie Andrews version and was looking forward to it, then was horrified to see how niggerized it was.

Bottle_of_Hate
11-07-2019, 10:04 AM
I never cared much for the musical, so I had no plans to watch it. What luck I didn't even waste a second (because that's how long it would have taken me to change the channel once I saw the first nigger).

Anyone remember that 1990s TV Cinderella starring some vile she-nig, a white family, and Whitney "Rockfish In Yo Own Bathtub" Houston as the fairy nigmother? I wasn't going to watch it. Sandman Sr. remembered the great old Julie Andrews version and was looking forward to it, then was horrified to see how niggerized it was.

I don't remember that one but of course they would make the poor oppressed girl a nigger sow. Let me guess. The "prince" was an oil driller?

MineEvolved
11-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Now, if they would have named it 'The Little Orangutan'.....truth in advertising, there.