PDA

View Full Version : Trick-or-Treating in Chicago, Sheeit

SC Anemia
11-01-2019, 08:52 PM
A million years ago when I was a kid, we'd go out a dusk with a pillow case and in a couple of hours be dragging it home it was so heavy with candy. And, including my two little sisters, go out alone and remain unmolested.

I guess you cant do that in Chi-town without some other little nigger trying to smoke you.

Jesus :homer A juvenile.

A juvenile person of interest is in custody in the shooting of a 7-year-old girl who was trick-or-treating in Chicago, according to police.

Officers are still working to identify additional individuals that may be involved, Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi sa

Ladybugs bees all rayciss n sheeit. I wonder if it was after her candy or her candy, gnomesayin?

Police said the girl, who was wearing a ladybug costume, was walking on the other side of the street when she was shot by a gunman wearing a "Jason" mask. Authorities said she was shot in the lower neck and chest area.

A witness said the girl’s father was on the sidewalk screaming for help. An employee at a nearby cellphone store told the Chicago Tribune she pulled the family inside the store and applied pressure to the child’s chest to stop the bleeding.

https://fox6now.com/2019/11/01/chicago-pd-juvenile-in-custody-in-halloween-shooting-of-7-year-old-girl/

Midder Peenud Hayed
11-01-2019, 09:10 PM
Oh, I'm sure this was all about the Muh Dik!. But that Muh Dik!, in what passes for a nigger's mind, was a ladybug.

"Say, I wonders wut id beez like to Muh Dik! a ladybug?"

Bottle_of_Hate
11-02-2019, 12:22 AM
I am not convinced that "juvinile" is not code word for 17 year old buck nigger. Because "teen" has been reserved for niggers 18-35.