PDA

View Full Version : Nude photos of Dem. Congresswoman Katie Hill are revealed showing off Nazi-era tattoo, smoking a bong, kissing her female staffer and posing naked on 'wife sharing' sites

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-29-2019, 10:47 AM
Photographs of Democrat Katie Hill posing naked with a tattoo of what appears to be a Nazi-era Iron Cross on her bikini line while smoking a bong and making out with her young female aide have been leaked.

Sources also revealed Hill and his soon-to-be ex-husband Kenny Heslep posted Hill's naked photos online on Reddit, in 2016, under a thread called 'WouldYouF**kMyWife' and 'wifesharing'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7609835/Katie-Hill-seen-showing-Nazi-era-tattoo-smoking-BONG-NAKED.html

Liberal "Utopia"

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-29-2019, 11:18 AM
:lmao Nice cartoon meme

It would've been perfect if there were a couple of rape-apes and Jihadist dunecoons in it too.

Whitey Ford
10-29-2019, 03:20 PM
Looks like the kind of cougar that would've tried to pick me up when I was in my early twenties. I was a friggin' magnet for cougar types when I was in that age bracket.

Ignatow
10-30-2019, 03:21 AM
She defeated a strong conservative. What a salacious whoring idiot.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-30-2019, 09:12 AM
Now she and her father are blaming her husband for leaking the photos and HE should be charged... Only in a liberal world would that be acceptable. Had it been a conservative, they would be DESTROYING him/her in the media and their spouse would be a hero for releasing the photos.

jenkemfactory
10-30-2019, 09:50 AM
Now she and her father are blaming her husband for leaking the photos and HE should be charged... Only in a liberal world would that be acceptable. Had it been a conservative, they would be DESTROYING him/her in the media and their spouse would be a hero for releasing the photos.

Additionally ....
A normal, loyal person would not do what she did to begin with.
Some women value their chastity over their lives. Not so with this woman.
She is cute thought. I guess the people voted with their diks.

haywood
10-31-2019, 07:18 PM
It would've been perfect if there were a couple of rape-apes and Jihadist dunecoons in it too.

That's the ONLY thing missing in that photo.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
11-01-2019, 06:34 AM
She defeated a strong conservative. What a salacious whoring idiot.

This disgusting whore is just a typical Libtard.

Libtardism = Debauchery + Idiocy

haywood
11-01-2019, 08:20 AM

MORE proof that libtardism is a MENTAL DISORDER. This is KARMIC RETRIBUTION for what that CUNT did to Kavanaugh. Karma's a BITCH and so is she!!

Mentat of House Atreides
11-01-2019, 10:15 AM
Looks like the kind of cougar that would've tried to pick me up when I was in my early twenties. I was a friggin' magnet for cougar types when I was in that age bracket.

Yup, those were the days, eh?