PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Paki is kidnapped & gang-raped at gun point in Pakistan

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-26-2019, 07:13 AM
4 tranny sandniggers were driving to the city of Jhang (in Pakistan) when 5 sandniggers intercepted and pulled one of the group to a nearby farmhouse where the tranny was tortured and gang-raped.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7604807/Transgender-woman-kidnapped-tortured-gang-raped-gun-point-Pakistan.html

haywood
10-26-2019, 08:13 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7604807/Transgender-woman-kidnapped-tortured-gang-raped-gun-point-Pakistan.html

I thought Islam did not approve of homosexuality. Shows what hypocrites these sand niggers are!!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
10-26-2019, 09:12 AM
I thought Islam did not approve of homosexuality. Shows what hypocrites these sand niggers are!!

Sandniggers are like their nigger cousins. They'll muh-dik anything/anyone (man, child, pig, goat, exhaust pipe, etc)

:libdance

haywood
10-26-2019, 09:18 AM
sandniggers are like their nigger cousins. They'll muh-dik anything/anyone (man, child, pig, goat, exhaust pipe, etc)

:libdance

tru dat!!

Bottle_of_Hate
10-26-2019, 11:40 AM

Only the dressing up and loving parts. They are perfectly ok with sex as long as it is rape.

SC Anemia
10-26-2019, 01:24 PM
Suddenly I'm having a hard time remembering where I left the sympathy I had laying around. Hmmm.

Seems to me if you're going to be a transaxle (transmission, trans-something or other) in a place where they execute gays...well you determine your own fate.

SC Anemia
10-26-2019, 01:33 PM
Transtesticle

:rofl

Ignatow
10-26-2019, 01:58 PM
Any Paki on Paki rapes, trans or otherwise, is good. It just shows the perversity of Islam.

IseDaDiva
10-26-2019, 03:19 PM
"She"?:rolleyes:

While they received the medical certificate which confirmed the rape

Ew. I'm surprised "she" can sit down.

Mass insanity sweeps the globe.

Whitey Ford
10-26-2019, 08:55 PM
.....the tranny was tortured and gang-raped.

Muzzie Logic 101: if they consider something to be a perversion they likewise respond with perversion. What most people don't get about jizzlam is that it is a license for jizzlamists to treat non-jizzlamists as a kind of non-person not worthy of normal respect any decent person would afford to another human being. They see non-jizzlamists as cattle or less.

Jizzlam became popular with low IQ sandniggers because it gave them a license to treat anyone who wasn't jizzlam, or they considered to be Haram , with any kind of cruelty they wanted. The ' Infidel ' may be raped, robbed, tortured, etc etc as long as they aren't of the tribe of jizzlam. It's open season on anyone that 'The Prophet' (Piss Be Upon Him) doesn't approve of.

Cracka Jack
10-26-2019, 09:28 PM
I'm sure it pleaded for them to stop raping it...... Nah, probably not.

:rofl

Cracka Jack
10-26-2019, 09:30 PM
"She"?:rolleyes:

Ew. I'm surprised "she" can sit down.

Mass insanity sweeps the globe.

So, that's a "back hole" gender, am I right?

:lol

IseDaDiva
10-26-2019, 11:51 PM
4 tranny sandniggers were driving to the city of Jhang (in Pakistan) when 5 sandniggers intercepted

I'm trying to figure this out. What with the dozens of genders, identities and orientations these days I'm often confused.

So if the rapey sandniggers raped other men who think they are women, doesn't that mean the rapey sandniggers are gay? They must be if they raped a man, right? Or does a man with breast implants count as a woman to them? Is gayness not as bad as being a tranny to the muzzies?

So, that's a "back hole" gender, am I right?

Double "ew". :lol