PDA

View Full Version : N'Denezsia Abducts Turdler From Burner

Master Sergeant
10-21-2019, 03:27 PM
https://www.greensboro.com/news/crime/video-family-of-abducted-toddler-celebrates-her-return-while-greensboro/article_d51356e1-76b1-5cc2-9782-bc50835362da.html

As a Greensboro family celebrated the return of an abducted 3-year-old girl, police continued their search for her kidnapper.

Ahlora Lindiment leaned into a microphone Friday afternoon to say “thank you” to the community as she sat in her stepmother’s arms as several television cameras captured the moment.

Hundreds of federal, state and local officers, joined by concerned community members, spent Wednesday night and all day Thursday searching for Ahlora, who had been taken from the playground at the apartment complex where her family lives by a woman police have identified as 22-year-old N’denezsia Monique Lancaster.

IseDaDiva
10-21-2019, 06:49 PM
Ahlora Lindiment

N’denezsia Monique

WTF? :lol

haywood
10-21-2019, 08:40 PM
WTF? :lol

NIGGER names at their finest!! I'm sure there is a Shitavious and a friedchiggunesha in the family as well.

Bottle_of_Hate
10-21-2019, 11:09 PM
There was a time when I used to make up absurd nigger names and add apostrophes to increase the niggerness. Now niggers are doing it for us. They are making it easy for HR departments to screen them out before even reading through their fabricated qualifications.

Cat fur allergic
10-22-2019, 02:32 AM
Kidnapper probably saw lady and wanted a human kid. Once they saw the chimp. They knew they had a dud on their hands! They promptly return the liability. Niggers are worth shit in ransom money!

Master Sergeant
10-22-2019, 11:16 AM
Did you guys listen to the burners interview? She even talks like a nigger sow.

SC Anemia
10-22-2019, 11:27 AM
Hundreds of officers and two days over the mini-sow? I dont see what the big deal is. They got it back. Just squee-gee the jizz off and it's good to go for the next abduction.

Sudisease
10-22-2019, 02:08 PM
Hundreds of officers and two days over the mini-sow? I dont see what the big deal is. They got it back. Just squee-gee the jizz off and it's good to go for the next abduction.

Looking for a "lost" niglet is like looking for a "lost" bag of garbage.