PDA

View Full Version : Long Island teacher makes fun assignment about slaves

jenkemfactory
09-24-2019, 10:01 AM
Laughing at slavery.
A teacher on Long Island NY is in trouble because she made students write something funny about slavery on a picture of slaves.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/middle-school-teacher-allegedly-told-students-to-write-something-funny-under-photos-of-enslaved-people-005752558.html

Groid_Rage
09-24-2019, 11:49 AM
The most unfunny thing about the whole nothing burger is that we should have picked our own cotton. Now we got these apes running amok everywhere.
:bat

Bottle_of_Hate
09-24-2019, 08:42 PM
We defiantly should have picked our own cotton...

Rape Ape
09-24-2019, 09:21 PM
We should have sent the useless, defective, obsolete farm equipment back to the manufacturer and demanded a refund. As far as I'm concerned, Africa owes us reparations.

Now, what I do approve of is the Chinese moving into Africa. They'll think nothing of planting giant cotton fields and making the niggers pick cotton in Wakanda. :lmao

:whip

Ignatow
09-24-2019, 10:40 PM
The most unfunny thing about the whole nothing burger is that we should have picked our own cotton. Now we got these apes running amok everywhere.
:bat

Niggers were a bad investment. As it is, niggers mixing left and right with humans will eventually bankrupt this nation.

nigfreewisconsin
10-05-2019, 11:59 PM
If I had a time machine, I'd hand colonial Americans the invention of the tractor. No need to import niggers when they have mechanized farming!

Sandy
10-10-2019, 08:03 AM
"Black Girls WORK HARD PLAY HARD"

Bullshit, there was never a nigger that worked hard.