PDA

View Full Version : African niggers upset they're stuck in Mexico

Sandy
09-01-2019, 02:35 PM
Isn't that too bad. No gibs for you!

And yet this still isn't cutting illegal immigration like it should, only by 40%, because it's easy to bribe the border guards if someone has any money left.

Hundreds of African migrants are finding themselves trapped in Mexico’s southern border region after new immigration rules no longer allow them safe passage to the U.S. The rule changes now say they must naturalize in Mexico or exit through its southern border.

A Cameroonian migrant, Esteban Azu, 37, said he paid human smugglers $8,000 to get him into the U.S. He said his journey took him from his home country to Turkey, Ecuador, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, and finally to Mexico, Animal Politico reported.

“I arrived in Tapachula a month ago. I left Cameroon and went directly to Ecuador. From there to Colombia. I climbed mountains, walked through the jungle, to find this shit,” Azu expressed. “This shit! They don’t feed me. They don’t give me anything. I am very angry with the government of Mexico. This is not normal. This is bullshit. We need a solution. We just want to get out of here.”

The man who claims to be a plumber by trade, now finds himself trapped in the southern Mexican state of Chiapas.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/08/27/african-migrants-protest-denial-of-passage-through-mexico-to-u-s/

Rape Ape
09-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Ship the monkeys back to Africa. And "Esteban". Nope. No Cameroon coon has a name like "Estaban". I'll bet it's real name is "Ooga booga" or "Muhdik".

IseDaDiva
09-01-2019, 02:52 PM
“This shit! They don’t feed me. They don’t give me anything.

Goddam niggers! Never would I go to any country and demand they feed me and give me free shit. I'm sure the Mexicans are willing to support these invading savage spooks.

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-01-2019, 06:48 PM
Someone, either an individual or group, is paying to ship these African niggers to the Americas. There's no way that many African niggers have the kind of scratch required to ship their ugly black asses across the Atlantic!

Bottle_of_Hate
09-01-2019, 07:06 PM
Someone, either an individual or group, is paying to ship these African niggers to the Americas. There's no way that many African niggers have the kind of scratch required to ship their ugly black asses across the Atlantic!

Soros gets a bulk discount.

Ignatow
09-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Yup, it's Soros to culturally diversify America. Even Hungary (Where he's from originally) doesn't like him.

Midder Peenud Hayed
09-01-2019, 07:46 PM
I'm not much of a conspiracy guy, but if I had to pick one of the usual suspects, Soros would be my first choice.

There's just no way thousands of useless illiterate sub-Human African niggers are making it to Messico without some help.

MineEvolved
09-01-2019, 10:22 PM
$8000 in Cameroonian voodoo dirt cookie money (the central african CFA) is 4,775,178.86 XAF. As a comparison, a 'doctor' in Cameroon makes on average a yearly salary of XAF 25,025,000, or US $46,090.00. So either this guy is a doctor, a nigerian prince, or it's getting help. No way this many niggers are coming up with $8k scratch on their own. Plus, how is this guy a plumber in a land of mud huts?

haywood
09-02-2019, 08:48 AM
Isn't that too bad. No gibs for you!

And yet this still isn't cutting illegal immigration like it should, only by 40%, because it's easy to bribe the border guards if someone has any money left.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/08/27/african-migrants-protest-denial-of-passage-through-mexico-to-u-s/

He's the new Memin Pinquin!! :unigger:fling:gibs:gorilla

Bottle_of_Hate
09-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Plus, how is this guy a plumber in a land of mud huts?

He is the guy that empties the shit buckets into the local drinking water supply. Nigger plumbing 101

haywood
09-02-2019, 11:40 AM
He is the guy that empties the shit buckets into the local drinking water supply. Nigger plumbing 101

Like they do in hayshee!! That's why those haiticoons had a cholera epidemic!!