PDA

View Full Version : 42 year old buck goes to Macy's, TNB ensues......

nan3000
08-19-2019, 03:18 PM
Nigger Brad Baymon steals, attempts stabbing, ignored police, tried to steal police cruiser, gets ventilated, goes to NU.

Just another day of TNB. Unfortunately, the buck was not made good.

https://youtu.be/MaKzHtYbho0

Sandy
08-19-2019, 03:29 PM
This is exactly why I don't care if police didn't try to tase a nigger first, and I consider it proper police procedure to forget the electric whip and shoot first.

zagnut
08-19-2019, 04:14 PM
This is where they need to carry powdered mustard and salt for the wounds so they stop bleeding and increase the screaming?

SC Anemia
08-19-2019, 07:33 PM
Well that was genius. Hopping into a cop car like that was gonna end well.

:bert

Kind of hard to believe they didn't smoke this nigger to :traybat

Somebody needs a larger caliber and/or more range time. Might I also suggest:

DJ Stoopnig
08-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Why is it when the police rough a nigger up even slightly they scream and holler like they are going to die. But every time they get shot, they don't make any noise?

TheOrganGrinder
08-19-2019, 09:18 PM
Why is it when the police rough a nigger up even slightly they scream and holler like they are going to die. But every time they get shot, the don't make any noise?

Cause when massa cracks that .40 cal whip, they know to shut the fuck up.

nan3000
08-19-2019, 09:18 PM
Well that was genius. Hopping into a cop car like that was gonna end well.

:bert

Kind of hard to believe they didn't smoke this nigger to :traybat

Somebody needs a larger caliber and/or more range time. Might I also suggest:

8493Silver tip for a silverback?[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SC Anemia
08-19-2019, 11:34 PM
Silver tip for a silverback?[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Also available in .357 mag. What I carried in my service revolver back in the stone ages.

Nothing says STOP like a 158 gr. Silvertip through a 6" S&W.

MineEvolved
08-20-2019, 12:40 AM
Why is it when the police rough a nigger up even slightly they scream and holler like they are going to die. But every time they get shot, the don't make any noise?

I've often wondered about that myself. I think they instinctually know that when they're taking a beating, that's probably the worst things will get, so let the TNB commence. But when the bullets fly or the rope comes out, they know shit is real, yo. They don't cry out after being shot for fear of being shot a second time. Or third. Or fifty-seventh. Perhaps it's the whole 'showin out like a punk' thing, too...

IseDaDiva
08-25-2019, 01:14 PM
I liked the bald cop at 4:50 when the officer is telling him how and why he shot the spook. *shrug* = "Yeah, yeah. Fine. Sounds about right".