PDA

View Full Version : Seattle nigger gets stabby using pitchfork

nan3000
08-14-2019, 09:46 AM
Daniel Aaron Kuchta

4 days out of NU and this buck just had to get stabby. Unsure if victim is human or not. Like normal, story is not complete. Had a hard time even finding a pic of this murder monkey.

https://www.wftv.com/news/trending-now/police-woman-attacked-with-pitchfork-by-man-released-from-jail-4-days-earlier/975779539

Kuchta's criminal history includes a 2009 attempted murder charge in Oregon when he was a juvenile.

Kuchta was given a 364-day suspended sentence and released from the Pierce County Jail on the same date, according to his most recent*charging documents.
Four days later, Kuchta allegedly*attacked*the woman in Ballard with the pitchfork

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190814/5b40543a76a5a44b520dddbaeb9aa727.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bottle_of_Hate
08-14-2019, 10:16 AM
I'm close to Seattle and this wasn't even in the news. It must have been a 3 second piece.

IseDaDiva
08-14-2019, 10:38 AM
Kuchta was given a 364-day suspended sentence

Zero jail time for attempted murder! I don't understand "attempted murder". They're getting rewarded for failing and leaving a victim alive.

Let's set an example to the niggers - longer suspended sentences. Maybe this time he'll get 2 years, suspended of course.

nan3000
08-14-2019, 11:04 AM
I'm close to Seattle and this wasn't even in the news. It must have been a 3 second piece.Typical....I caught it on a local FL news source and my nigdar went off.

Google Daniel Aaron Kuchta and I found a little more info. But not much.

nan3000
08-14-2019, 11:07 AM
Zero jail time for attempted murder! I don't understand "attempted murder". They're getting rewarded for failing and leaving a victim alive.

Let's set an example to the niggers - longer suspended sentences. Maybe this time he'll get 2 years, suspended of course.Yep, NU is full of niggers. Attempted murder is just not enough to keep them I guess.

Master Sergeant
08-14-2019, 11:45 AM
It's very rare for a nigger to be in possession of a work tool.

IseDaDiva
08-14-2019, 03:25 PM
It's very rare for a nigger to be in possession of a work tool.

Especially a farm work tool. Is there such a thing as a nigger farmer?

Master Sergeant
08-14-2019, 05:10 PM
^^^^ The closest I've seen is a prison work farm like the ones in Louisiana.

IseDaDiva
08-14-2019, 05:15 PM
^^ This thread got me wondering about that. I don't recall seeing a nigger farmer in any movie, tv show, a documentary on farming or anywhere else. I guess you don't call them "pavement apes" for nothing. All this getting up at 5 a.m and working all day is not for them when they can just steal what they want.

Whitey Ford
08-14-2019, 06:32 PM
Especially a farm work tool. Is there such a thing as a nigger farmer?

Dose rayciss Whiteys done kicked all dose hard workin' nig farmers off of their land. LOL

The Great Land Robbery
The shameful story of how 1 million black families have been ripped from their farms

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/09/this-land-was-our-land/594742/

What's really funny is that one of the supposed 'evicted' nigger farmers was named Oliver Cromwell. ROTFLMAO

Around the turn of the century, in Leflore County, a black farm organizer and proponent of self-sufficiency—referred to as a “notoriously bad Negro” in the local newspapers—led a black populist awakening, marching defiantly and by some accounts bringing boycotts against white merchants. White farmers responded with a posse that may have killed as many as 100 black farmers and sharecroppers along with women and children. The fate of the “bad Negro” in question, named Oliver Cromwell, is uncertain. Some sources say he escaped to Jackson, and into anonymity.

Sandy
08-15-2019, 07:04 AM
I don't know about actual farm tools, but nigger bucks sure love to beat their hoes.

:rimshot

IseDaDiva
08-15-2019, 11:24 AM
. White farmers responded with a posse that may have killed as many as 100 black farmers and sharecroppers along with women and children.

They knew how to nip TNB in the bud back then.

Oliver Cromwell, eh? :lol