PDA

View Full Version : 'Politician' shuts down Kenyan Parliament with excessive farting

Whitey Ford
08-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Farting politician shuts down Kenyan parliament: Emergency air fresheners are brought in while MPs accuse each other of being responsible for smell

A farting politician shut down a session of parliament in Kenya as members blamed each other for the offending smell.

The row broke out in the Homa Bay county assembly on Wednesday after one lawmaker accused a colleague of 'polluting the air'.

The MP in question denied the claims and insisted that 'I cannot do such a thing in front of my colleagues', according to Kenyan media.

The speaker hurriedly ordered air fresheners to be brought to the chamber to tackle the problem.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7340823/Farting-politician-shuts-Kenyan-parliament.html

IseDaDiva
08-10-2019, 10:29 AM
Too funny. :lol Gross, but funny.

Proceedings were interrupted for 10 minutes as the speaker ruled that 'we cannot continue sitting in an environment that smells bad'.

As though they aren't used to bad smells.

Odin's balls
08-10-2019, 04:04 PM
I'm surprised that any of them noticed any difference to the usual stench of niggers and corruption.

Midder Peenud Hayed
08-10-2019, 09:49 PM
I've been to Kenya (2006), been around Kenyans for hours at a time, I would prefer the smell of a fart to the smell of your average Kenyan (piss and shit).

Tar Remover
08-11-2019, 09:03 AM
:rofl:vomit

Rape Ape
08-11-2019, 02:34 PM
Sorry, niggers. It had nothing to do with farts. It stinks because,
:unigger