PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore niggers can't tell Trump what they did with $16 Billion in federal aid money- it's still a shithole

Whitey Ford
08-02-2019, 11:04 PM
Where HAS all the money gone? The truth is Baltimore can't account for millions while poverty is rampant and drugs, danger and yes, rats lurk around every corner of the 7th District, a DailyMail.com investigation reveals

President Trump prompted outrage when he described Congressman Elijah Cummings Baltimore 7th District as a, 'disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess'
The president demanded to know where the $16 billion of Federal funding given to the city had gone
The city itself cannot account for the millions that have poured into its coffers, according to Baltimore's most recent audit analyzed by DailyMail.com
The 2018 audit notes numerous 'significant deficiencies' and 'material weaknesses' across almost every department
It found a consistent lack of any internal tracking of funds

https://i.imgur.com/Q3Bj2ls.jpg

They spent some of it on drugs, apparently.

https://i.imgur.com/hN9JzyY.jpg

And padlocked chicken coops.

'Trump's words were true, Smoove admitted, 'I could accept them if they came from anybody but him'
Diane has lived in Gilmore Homes all her life. The area is consistently ranked among Baltimore's top three most dangerous housing complexes
According to Diane, 'What Trump said is true! Look around. It's the pit of hell'

Buildings lie derelict, demolished and uncleared. Drug dealers fan their cash and addicts trip in broad daylight.

Last weekend President Trump prompted outrage when he kicked back at Congressman Elijah Cummings criticism of conditions in border camps by describing his district as a, 'disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.'

Today, the president mocked the 'really bad news' that the congressman's Baltimore apartment had been robbed.

According to the President, District 7 is 'FAR WORSE and more dangerous,' than the nation's southern border.

'No human being would want to live there,' he tweeted, demanding to know where the $16billion of Federal funding given to the city had gone.

It's a good question - with few answers.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7315563/Baltimore-account-millions-drugs-danger-yes-rats-lurk-corner.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

SC Anemia
08-03-2019, 01:00 AM
You know it'll never happen but those niggers need to be held accountable. Every last person here should be pissed as hell. Not because Baltimore is a shithole but because a handful of niggers pocketed OUR MONEY.

:pissed. Nobody is gonna do shit about it either.

Ignatow
08-03-2019, 02:14 AM
You could give niggers the world, and they will still not progress. Don't even expect a thank you. They'll keep aksing for more. I hate niggers.

MineEvolved
08-03-2019, 09:23 PM
For 16 billion dollars, we could have sent 25% of our niggers back to Africa, assuming an average cost of $1600 per nigger for one-way passage, and skipping the snacks and beverage cart. Instead, we pissed it away on one fucking city, and not even our largest.

Cracka Jack
08-03-2019, 09:55 PM
A lot cheaper option would be to round them up on cargo ships, sail about 300 miles off of any shore and give out free mandatory swimming lessons. :lol

Hell, I could turn getting rid of the niggers into a profitable endeavor, but if I explained it here..... it would be my final post. :lol

Tar Remover
08-04-2019, 06:24 AM
Hell, I could turn getting rid of the niggers into a profitable endeavor, but if I explained it here..... it would be my final post. :lol:rofl:rofl:rofl