PDA

View Full Version : Judge Christina's TV bailiff murders his sow over - what else? - muh dik!

IseDaDiva
07-31-2019, 05:17 PM
A veteran deputy of the Harris County Sheriff's Office is accused of killing his wife during a fight over sex, according to new details from court records.
Deputy Renard Spivey, 63, is charged with murder. His wife, Patricia Spivey, 52, was shot to death at their home on Briscoe Street over the weekend.

https://abc11.com/sex-and-steroids-texas-deputy-accused-of-killing-wife/5430420/

Ignatow
07-31-2019, 05:42 PM
A nigger COP who has a mental disability or some other intellectual shortcoming. That's just fucking great, a nigger with a badge.
None of them are ever qualified to be a LEO.
And this one is avatar worthy. As Homo erectus as it gets.

IseDaDiva
07-31-2019, 07:25 PM
Court documents say that Spivey may have a mental illness or an intellectual disability.

Yeah. I guess they couldn't find that out before giving King Kong a gun and a badge.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-31-2019, 07:31 PM
Yeah. I guess they couldn't find that out before giving King Kong a gun and a badge.

But on the plus side, one nigger with batwings, another off to NU.

Sandy
08-01-2019, 09:12 AM

One is a violent, savage creature that loves to kidnap white women and can destroy entire cities, and should have never been taken from its native habitat. The other is a horror movie animal.