PDA

View Full Version : Fambly denies Disneyland chimpout ever happened, police say

White Orchid
07-14-2019, 07:45 PM
https://fox5sandiego.com/2019/07/10/family-involved-in-disneyland-brawl-denied-it-happened-police-said/

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The fambly allegedly involved in a chimpout that broke out at Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland last week have denied anything ever happened, police said.

In response to a tweet questioning the ongoing investigation into the fight, Anaheim police responded Tuesday saying, "the nigger tribe involved said all dindu nuffins." Now that the video, which was posted to YouTube on Sunday, has become widely available, the “investigation can continue” and criminal charges could follow.

Video shows a group of people standing near Goofy’s Playhouse on Saturday when a buck and a sow pushing a stroller with two sprogs got into a heated argument, captured in the nearly 4 1/2-minute video.

A crowd of stunned bystanders watched the fight, including children whose loud cries can be heard in the background. Others tried to usher their young ones quickly past and away from the brawl. Fambly members and a park employee tried to intervene and defuse the situation, but the chimpout continued for several minutes.

Nothing like a chimpout happening at Goofy's Playhouse! :rofl

Boy
07-14-2019, 07:51 PM
Social media and cell phone and the amount of video cameras people have at Disney, and the niggers didn't think they would be caught of video. Not to mention the thousands of CCTV cameras Disney has.

Sandy
07-14-2019, 08:23 PM
Name the last time something like that happened in a major public spot when we had segregation strictly enforced.

Boy
07-14-2019, 08:41 PM
Name the last time something like that happened in a major public spot when we had segregation strictly enforced.

I remember as a kid traveling down to FLA with the family and we would see signs "NO Blacks or Coloreds Allowed"

Tells you just how old I am :lol

Those were the days :)

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-14-2019, 09:35 PM
I remember as a kid traveling down to FLA with the family and we would see signs "NO Blacks or Coloreds Allowed"

Tells you just how old I am :lol

Those were the days :)

Back in the mid-2000's we were visiting my brother in south Texas (Seabrook). One afternoon I was riding around in his truck just running a few errands with him and I noticed several vehicles -- almost all pickups, with the same small (maybe 2" x 2") sticker on the bumper. It was a watermelon with a circle around it, and 45 degree diagonal slash through the center that is the widely-accepted symbol of "No!".

I didn't think much of it at first, but after seeing the third or fourth one, I asked my brother what the stickers meant.

He snickered and said, "No niggers!"...

Evidently, the locals were objecting to the state-sanctioned influx of Katrina niggers from New Orleans.

Rape Ape
07-14-2019, 09:41 PM
Nothing like a chimpout happening at Goofy's Playhouse! :rofl

Ah, the tried-and-true, "Ize dindu nuffinz et awe!"

Now it shall forever be known as Goofy's Monkey House. :lmao
:fling

Bottle_of_Hate
07-15-2019, 08:50 AM
Niggers love those "sail foams" when the po po is wrangling one of them after a chimpout. Body camera, dashboard cameras, CCTV, and any other human recording is racist though... My money is on their ambulance chasing lawyer to demand the video footage evidence be dismissed somehow.

Ignatow
07-15-2019, 02:45 PM
Feral beasts will turn it around and sensing a payday from Disneyland, they'll claim no security. In other words, blame everyone else for their own niggetry.

Tar Remover
07-16-2019, 10:35 PM
Back in the mid-2000's we were visiting my brother in south Texas (Seabrook). One afternoon I was riding around in his truck just running a few errands with him and I noticed several vehicles -- almost all pickups, with the same small (maybe 2" x 2") sticker on the bumper. It was a watermelon with a circle around it, and 45 degree diagonal slash through the center that is the widely-accepted symbol of "No!".

I didn't think much of it at first, but after seeing the third or fourth one, I asked my brother what the stickers meant.

He snickered and said, "No niggers!"...

Evidently, the locals were objecting to the state-sanctioned influx of Katrina niggers from New Orleans.:rofl