PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks customers aren't comfortable with cops hanging about

jenkemfactory
07-07-2019, 01:07 AM
I wonder why Starbucks customers don't feel safe with cops hanging about.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dump-starbucks-trends-after-police-are-banned-because-customer-did-not-feel-safe-214339275.html

Rape Ape
07-07-2019, 01:57 AM
I understand the feeling. I'm not comfortable with niggers loitering around. ("loitering" because my version of the original verb would likely run afoul of the rules. :lmao)

Groid_Rage
07-08-2019, 02:33 PM
Yeah, who would you want is Starbucks with you, the po-po or some filthy felonious apes?

White Orchid
07-08-2019, 09:07 PM
Po Po would be lesser of two evils. At least I'd feel safer with them.

Whitey Ford
07-09-2019, 03:37 AM
This happened in Tempe. Not far from Arizona State University, I'm familiar with the area.
My guess is that we are talking niggerloving shitlib nigger apologists that have no real experience with the feral nigger but identify with its so-called 'struggle' and think that cops are some sort of nig wrecking gestapo. Nothing could be further from the truth.
In actuality, the antifa fuckheads are more of a menace than anything. Shitlibbery is at epidemic proportions in Tempe.
The Police are caught in the middle. If they fart in the general direction of a liberal, they are racist. If they FAIL to stop violence, then they are in 'dereliction of duty.' They can't win. The cultural marxists, antifa and all the nihilist factions are just trying to demonize law enforcement and any kind of semblance of order in general.

Fuck off, shitlibs and antifa. And stop messing around with our law enforcement and first responders. They are just nice folks making a living. And you are making their lives harder than they have to be. Seriously.