07-06-2019, 10:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6IrMjfbh6E

White Orchid
07-06-2019, 11:02 PM
:bullmeter

I thought it was the (Native American) Indians

SC Anemia
07-06-2019, 11:39 PM
It is originalpeople dot org who posted this horeshit. Their website is a font of 'enlightening' articles such as:

"Slave Narrative Written In Arabic By Omar Ibn Said Shows Enslaved Africans Were Highly Intelligent"

And...

"Moors In The Americas, A Complicated History"

And...

"Land of Punt: Lost African Kingdom May Have Been Originator Of Dynastic Egypt"

:facepalm

Rape Ape
07-07-2019, 01:51 AM
We wuz injunz an gypshunz an russhunz an chineezuzez an japuneezuz an exkamajoes an all dat sheeit! (Everything but the lowly nigger apes they actually are. :lmao)

MineEvolved
07-07-2019, 05:26 AM
Someone tell the local indians this. We won't even have to set down our beers to watch the flaming over this one.

Tar Remover
07-07-2019, 07:35 AM
Well..... BBC..... What would you expect?:lol

Groid_Rage
07-07-2019, 02:04 PM
The Black Not Hebrew Not Israelites should stick to stealing TVs, gold chains, cell phones and cars, not other people’s histories and religions.

Sandy
07-07-2019, 04:51 PM
I once wasted time online with a nigger that claimed they were the original Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and Beethoven was part nigger because of his big white hair. It's the same kind of nigger that denies the First Wookie wears weave.

According to that nigger, west Apefricoons sailed across the Atlantic and founded the Aztec, Toltec and Mayan civilizations. Not only that, the dumb shitskin said, anyone today who speaks Mende can easily translate Aztec hieroglyphics. Niggers lie to everybody, especially themselves.

Cracka Jack
07-07-2019, 05:13 PM
Of course niggers were here first. Then those racist Siberians crossed the Bering Straits 15,000 years ago and stole their culture. Same story all over the globe. Those poor black bastards.

IseDaDiva
07-07-2019, 06:18 PM
I'm pretty sure the Iroquois around me would beg to differ that they were niggers.

The BBC has gone full retard.

Groid_Rage
07-08-2019, 10:41 AM
We wuz injunz an gypshunz an russhunz an chineezuzez an japuneezuz an exkamajoes an all dat sheeit! (Everything but the lowly nigger apes they actually are. :lmao)
Wee wuz da Jooos then weez all went to West Apefreaka then colonized the wurld wit our great ships

Boy
07-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Not to mention Leif Erikson came to America in 1000 AD

IseDaDiva
07-08-2019, 11:07 AM

The BBC hasn't made him a nigger yet?

Sandy
07-08-2019, 12:41 PM
The BBC hasn't made him a nigger yet?

SC Anemia
07-08-2019, 12:53 PM

That was Leif Washington wasn't it? Jerome's cousin? :lol

Boy
07-08-2019, 01:32 PM

Leif Nigason :lol

Whitey Ford
07-11-2019, 06:03 AM
Now NatGeo chimes in...

The first Europeans weren’t who you might think

LOL, I think I know where they are heading with this.

Genetic tests of ancient settlers' remains show that Europe is a melting pot of bloodlines from Africa, the Middle East, and today's Russia.

Wow. I didn't see that coming.

The idea that there were once “pure” populations of ancestral Europeans, there since the days of woolly mammoths, has inspired ideologues since well before the Nazis. It has long nourished white racism, and in recent years it has stoked fears about the impact of immigrants: fears that have threatened to rip apart the European Union and roiled politics in the United States.

Now scientists are delivering new answers to the question of who Europeans really are and where they came from. Their findings suggest that the continent has been a melting pot since the Ice Age. Europeans living today, in whatever country, are a varying mix of ancient bloodlines hailing from Africa, the Middle East, and the Russian steppe.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/2019/07/first-europeans-immigrants-genetic-testing-feature/

Bottle_of_Hate
07-11-2019, 07:57 AM
So white people were the first Africans? That is what we thought. Just like todays white flight in suburban neighborhoods, ancient civilizations moved away from the savagery of the nigger taking their money and inventions with them. I think what would be a more appropriate study is "where did niggers come from".

Ignatow
07-11-2019, 04:27 PM
So white people were the first Africans? That is what we thought. Just like todays white flight in suburban neighborhoods, ancient civilizations moved away from the savagery of the nigger taking their money and inventions with them. I think what would be a more appropriate study is "where did niggers come from".

I have a biblical explanation where the niggers came from. After the great flood, Noah let all the animals out to re-populate the earth. What remained was animal shit, with animal DNA. They were swept out and from this shit the nigger species arose.

Rape Ape
07-11-2019, 06:00 PM
I have a biblical explanation where the niggers came from. After the great flood, Noah let all the animals out to re-populate the earth. What remained was animal shit, with animal DNA. They were swept out and from this shit the nigger species arose.

:lmao

I remember also on the old Shitskin site that someone's theory was that after God created Man, Satan got jealous and fucked an ape. :lol

Sandy
07-11-2019, 09:56 PM

If the "out of Africa" theory is true, sure, I have no problem with the idea that humanity came from likely the northeast corner of Africa. It still doesn't mean we have a single bit of nigger in us.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-11-2019, 10:28 PM
Oh no. HELL NO :lol If I gave that impression I give my sincere apology.

Odin's balls
07-12-2019, 06:22 AM

You may joke, but I had a useless nigger labourer who would sit in the smoking area all day, spouting bollocks about being 'gypshun n' sheeit. Basically it would bore the crap out of anyone in earshot about how niggers were samurais, vikings and had their own clan in Scotland.

This last on got it fired when one of the directors who hails from Glasgow was seriously insulted by this dumb nigger and told it's boss that today is it's last day here.

What pissed me off was the fact that it was a useless lazy shitskin in it's '50s that thought it was educated and a historian.

Have a little think about that. An educated nigger in it's 50's that was meant to be pushing a broom for a living and even failed at that.

I can still see the jaundiced eyes and hear the long, drawn out 'yeeeeah' every time it spouted some bullshit. Like it was actually believing it's own made up lies.

SC Anemia
07-12-2019, 12:12 PM
This last on got it fired when one of the directors who hails from Glasgow was seriously insulted by this dumb nigger and told it's boss that today is it's last day here.

So Robert the Bruce & William Wallace were bros huh? Who would've thought? :lol

Only niggers! :facepalm

Cat fur allergic
07-12-2019, 12:35 PM
Coming from the BBC, Big Black Cuck. Where they made nistorical European characters into niggers in their shows and historical shit.

Plus niggers literally claim everyone from A to Z. Aztecs to Wakandans(it was made by some white guys lol)

Whitey Ford
07-13-2019, 02:56 AM
Coming from the BBC, Big Black Cuck. Where they made nistorical European characters into niggers in their shows and historical shit.

Plus niggers literally claim everyone from A to Z. Aztecs to Wakandans(it was made by some white guys lol)

Only too true.
https://i.imgur.com/dqQymEP.jpg

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 06:53 AM
Yes, funny how niggers were everywhere, being everybody at the same time, isn't it...…..

Cat fur allergic
07-15-2019, 12:02 PM
If space aliens come tomorrow and invade. They would think niggers control most of it LOL.

IseDaDiva
07-15-2019, 02:23 PM
So Guinevere was a sow? I guess King Arthur was a nigger too, along with all his Knights.

Tar Remover
07-17-2019, 04:48 AM
:lmao

I remember also on the old Shitskin site that someone's theory was that after God created Man, Satan got jealous and fucked an ape. :lol:rofl