PDA

View Full Version : The wages of mudsharking is death: teen girl fully diversified

Sandy
05-10-2019, 12:06 PM
Police had been searching for Martice L. Fuller, 15, as a "person of interest" in the shooting about 3 p.m. Thursday that killed Kaylie Juga, 16, and injured her mother at a home in the 10900 block of 66th Street.

Juga died at the scene. Her mother, 39, was in serious condition.

Police say Fuller had a relationship with Juga before the shooting.

It also said counseling services would be available next week for students and staff who need "support following this tragic incident."

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2019/05/09/kenosha-shooting-1-teen-girl-dead-1-woman-injured-thursday/1159372001/

How about this for "counseling": avoid the groid, literally for the sake of your life.

Boy
05-10-2019, 12:17 PM
Sorry I have NO sympathy for mudsharks, plus her parents had to know she was hooking up with the feral shitkinks... it's their fault too.

Cat fur allergic
05-10-2019, 12:25 PM
My care meter die along time ago when half breed niggers commit so much crime etc... Half breed niggers come from mudsharks mostly. alarming trend is I seen oildrillers in my area alot recently.

eyeznteef
05-12-2019, 07:22 PM
Police say Fuller had a relationship with Juga before the shooting.

I think we all know the "motive", based just off of that. Of course there's no mention of a father in this mudshark's life.

Fuller was a student at the Kenosha eSchool, an online charter school, and previously attended Bradford and Indian Trails high schools, police said.

So 3 high schools in under 2 school years, just guessing on the latter. Just another "troubled" teenaper that can't keep its paws to itself.