PDA

View Full Version : Can't I watch a detective show without coalburning?

Ignatow
05-01-2019, 02:40 AM
Every now and then I watch on PBS a show called Shetland. Nice scenery, intricate plots and twists. Scottish pronunciation takes a bit getting used to.
I'm enjoying it last night until the main character meets his daughter at the university in Glasglow. And she says she's in love, with a Brazilian. So here it comes, a nigger. Fuck, I got so pissed I changed the channel. Are there any shows left that don't promote nigger-human mixing?

Sandy
05-02-2019, 11:52 AM
Someday I'll finish my dissertation on the portrayal of niggers in popular media throughout the years, and a chapter will be on the fashionability of coalburning. It's a bit metric of the decline of Western civilization, that the men who built it aren't considered "good enough" by more and more ungrateful whores.

zagnut
05-02-2019, 02:33 PM
I also enjoy the British crime shows but have refrained from watching the present time shows because of the propaganda agenda with force feeding "niggers are good people," up my ass. The older ones are much better with no niggers in them. Unfortunately they're no longer showing them.