PDA

View Full Version : Watching PBS show on Reconstruction right now

Ignatow
04-21-2019, 07:27 PM
A series on the nigger struggles since the end of the civil war. Hosted by Henry Gates Nigger. I aim to learn as much as I can on why they're inferior niggers. They talk so highly of themselves I'm just laughing. Ridiculous seeing apes in wool suits and ugly sows in Victorian dresses.

jenkemfactory
04-21-2019, 08:49 PM
A series on the nigger struggles since the end of the civil war. Hosted by Henry Gates Nigger. I aim to learn as much as I can on why they're inferior niggers. They talk so highly of themselves I'm just laughing. Ridiculous seeing apes in wool suits and ugly sows in Victorian dresses.

I visited filthydelphia and every museum is about nigger slaves instead of the founding fathers.

NoNiggers
04-22-2019, 01:00 PM
Same at all the Civil War battlefields. If you didn't know history and visited one you would think the niggers singly handedly fought the war. I'm always sure to get the facts delivered ,loudly, when I'm at them. Also have diced it with more than one "supervisor" as to where is the real history and where did you sell the artifacts you and your libidiots friends have been stealing.

Cracka Jack
04-22-2019, 06:27 PM
Still image from the silent movie Birth of a Nation depicting niggers running the South Carolina state legislature after the carpet baggers arrived. Much more accurate depiction of what occurred during "reconstruction".

Sandy
04-26-2019, 10:57 PM
Still image from the silent movie Birth of a Nation depicting niggers running the South Carolina state legislature after the carpet baggers arrived. Much more accurate depiction of what occurred during "reconstruction".

One of the greatest movies of all time. Superbly directed, and 100% true. Name the most recent movie that accurately depicts a white woman fleeing a rape ape.