PDA

View Full Version : Booker, Harris have missed most Senate votes

Rape Ape
04-18-2019, 11:47 AM
Looks like Spookticus and Cameltoe are the laziest senators. And senators are lazy to begin with.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/439420-booker-harris-have-missed-most-senate-votes

We all know why. :lmao

:because

Whitey Ford
04-18-2019, 07:07 PM
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has missed seven votes so far this year, according to The Hill's analysis, including a vote where Republicans squashed an effort to block the Trump administration from lifting sanctions against three business [SIC] connected to Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska.

Bernie Sanders missed an effort to further demonize evil Russia? The Dems are really losing it.
Katie Pavlich is the Editrix of The Hill, or was last time I looked. Good friend of Tucker Carlson's. She grew up in Flagstaff, AZ, a beautiful place that I'm very fond of.

After that are Sens. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) and Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) who have both missed eight votes, and Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), who has missed seven. None of the three senators are up for reelection in 2020.

Kyrsten Sinema is a fucking twat. Met her once and she is even more of an airhead in person than she is in the media. The only reason she got elected is because Georgie 'moneybags' Soros dumped two million dollars into the last election cycle here in Maricopa County, AZ via his PAC called (wrongfully) 'Maricopa Strong.' Republicans better step up their game here or they are going to lose every election here henceforth. I see a lot of 'community organizing' here going on, and frankly, it works. I had some asshole 'community organizer' knock on my door looking all sad when I told him that Kyrsten Sinema was a dipshit and that I'd rather staple my testicles to my coffee table than vote for Shillary. These Dem demons are well funded, organized and pounding the pavement. Beware.

Tar Remover
04-22-2019, 05:52 AM
Bernie Sanders missed an effort to further demonize evil Russia? The Dems are really losing it.
Katie Pavlich is the Editrix of The Hill, or was last time I looked. Good friend of Tucker Carlson's. She grew up in Flagstaff, AZ, a beautiful place that I'm very fond of.

Kyrsten Sinema is a fucking twat. Met her once and she is even more of an airhead in person than she is in the media. The only reason she got elected is because Georgie 'moneybags' Soros dumped two million dollars into the last election cycle here in Maricopa County, AZ via his PAC called (wrongfully) 'Maricopa Strong.' Republicans better step up their game here or they are going to lose every election here henceforth. I see a lot of 'community organizing' here going on, and frankly, it works. I had some asshole 'community organizer' knock on my door looking all sad when I told him that Kyrsten Sinema was a dipshit and that I'd rather staple my testicles to my coffee table than vote for Shillary. These Dem demons are well funded, organized and pounding the pavement. Beware.

"Kyrsten Sinema was a dipshit and that I'd rather staple my testicles to my coffee table than vote for Shillary." Yes! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!:rofl