PDA

View Full Version : SC Nigger let's 1 y/o sow niglet roast in burning hooptie to run from PoPo!

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-15-2019, 02:56 PM
This is typical of how niggers really feel about their niglets.

They simply don't care...

Rather than taking 5 seconds to remove the sow niglet from the burning hooptie before knuckle-dragging from the cops, it couldn't be bothered, and left the 1 y/o sow niglet in the burning vehicle.

This nigger is also the Stupid-Nigger-Name-of-the-Day award winner for its 'Gypshun name -- "Imhotep Osiris Norman" :lmao

I'm going to score this one as 100% Human Win! A sow niglet will never be able to make more niglets, and its pappy is going away for 20 years to life.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-highway-chase-leaves-daughter-dead

SC Anemia
04-15-2019, 03:12 PM
And the grandsow doesn't believe in reality:

“He would have died for her,” Christina Palmer said, according to the newspaper. “I don’t believe what they are saying. He would have saved his baby.”

Bullshit, ditched the niglet along with his bag of dope. And of course, at the speed of light there is predictably :gibs

This isnt the slightest bit unusual for niggers. Remember the ratchet who dropped her niglet head first into the sidewalk so she could throw-down with another battlesow? Niggers abuse their kids all the time like they were rental cars.

Sandy
04-15-2019, 03:52 PM
the victim as Xena Rah'Lah Norman, the suspect’s 1-year-old daughter.

“I just know that the car wasn’t on fire when I got out the car,” he added, also saying “if I couldn’t get my daughter out of that car I wouldn’t have got out."

Sheeit, bye bye to the Warrior Niggeress.

Cracka Jack
04-15-2019, 04:10 PM
:lol

Buck Simian
04-15-2019, 05:24 PM
I wonder had he knocked the mini-sow up?

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-15-2019, 08:27 PM
I wonder had he knocked the mini-sow up?

Quite likely, though I'm sure the niglet approved.

Midder Peenud Hayed
04-15-2019, 08:30 PM
And the grandsow doesn't believe in reality:

Bullshit, ditched the niglet along with his bag of dope. And of course, at the speed of light there is predictably :gibs

This isnt the slightest bit unusual for niggers. Remember the ratchet who dropped her niglet head first into the sidewalk so she could throw-down with another battlesow? Niggers abuse their kids all the time like they were rental cars.

Thank you for that! I didn't even think to search for a GoGibsMe page.

Niggers, man...

Ignatow
04-16-2019, 06:20 PM
Every time a nigger does a Gibs me dat page, the chimp asking for gibs meme/GIF needs to be attached.