PDA

View Full Version : Georgetown University students vote to 'pay reparations' to so-called descendants of slaves

Whitey Ford
04-12-2019, 10:34 AM
We wuz slaves.

Georgetown students just voted to pay reparations to descendants of slaves (https://www.fastcompany.com/90334151/georgetown-students-just-voted-to-pay-reparations-to-descendants-of-slaves?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=webfeeds)
https://i.imgur.com/r23RI2V.gif

Georgetown’s students have passed a measure by referendum that says the prestigious university must pay reparations to the descendants of the slaves that made the school possible in the first place. In 1838, the Maryland Society of Jesuits, which oversaw Georgetown University, sold off 272 slaves in order to raise about half a million dollars in today’s money to pay off the school’s debt and sustain it financially, thus keeping it open.

Last night, Georgetown’s student voted in favor of a $27.20 fee that every Georgetown student will pay every semester to fund reparations for the descendants of those slaves. The referendum and fee were pushed for by a student group known as the GU272 Advocacy Team. Those students say the $27.20 fee would generate over $400,000 a year and would “be allocated for charitable purposes directly benefiting the descendants of the GU272 and other persons once enslaved by the Maryland Jesuits.” You can see the full bill here.

MineEvolved
04-12-2019, 01:31 PM
27 bucks a head, 4 times a year, to pay niggers who can't hope to prove they are the descendents of slaves, to compensate them for something the people paying 27 bucks a head 4 times a year had fuck all to do with.

What could (will) go wrong here?

UpYoursNigger
04-12-2019, 02:50 PM
Im definitely glad im 50 now. This country is going total fubar with the liberal white guilt cucks. I wouldn't want to be here in 50 years. It will be total niggerdom. My hometown has gone from 99.9 percent white to total niggerhood in just 15 years from importing somalicoons and now chimpcago niggers have flooded the city for the generous minnesota welfare gibs to take the town to about 40 percent niggered. Only a matter of time before the tards force section ape housing into my rich lakeside suburb here in the twin cities area to jam niggers in here. They already did it up the road in the next town.