PDA

View Full Version : New Dem Rep Movita says that Christian Prayer is offensive and Islamophobic

Whitey Ford
04-07-2019, 09:20 AM
You thought that AOC was bad?

Pa. Legislature’s first Muslim woman calls prayer delivered by fellow House member blatant ‘Islamophobia’ (https://www.penncapital-star.com/government-politics/pa-legislatures-first-muslim-woman-calls-prayer-delivered-by-fellow-house-member-blatant-islamophobia/)

A first-year member of the Pennsylvania House on Monday offered a prayer laden with political and Christian imagery shortly before the swearing in of the chamber’s first Muslim woman.

Borowicz delivered the prayer shortly before Movita Johnson-Harrell — the first Muslim woman elected to the General Assembly — was sworn in.

Johnson-Harrell said the prayer was “highly offensive to me, my guests, and other members of the House.”

“It blatantly represented the Islamophobia that exists among some leaders — leaders that are supposed to represent the people,” Johnson-Harrell said in a statement sent via text message. “I came to the Capitol to help build bipartisanship and collaborations regardless of race or religion to enhance the quality of life for everyone in the Commonwealth.”

https://i.imgur.com/OdpjMUc.jpg

SC Anemia
04-07-2019, 11:17 AM
I would like to invite that one to go to fuck herself.

I don't know how Pa runs their House of Representatives but in Washington:

The Chaplain of the United States House of Representatives is chosen to "perform ceremonial, symbolic, and pastoral duties".[8] (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaplain_of_the_United_States_House_of_Representat ives#cite_note-crf-8) These responsibilities include opening House sessions with a prayer or coordinating the delivery of the prayer by guest chaplains recommended by members of the House.

And it's in the U.S. Constitution in the first half of Article 1, Section 2, Clause 5.

So.....

Tar Remover
04-17-2019, 06:35 AM
It was offensive? You could always just hang yourself..........

Ignatow
04-17-2019, 11:52 AM
America was founded based on religious freedom. Specifically, to be able to practice a form of English Christian faith not fully aligned with the Church of England. Always has been and still is Christian nation. It is very insulting to even hear this kind of bullshit. All Muslims here need to be rounded up and put in interment camps and fed SPAM for a year then deported to South Africa.

Whitey Ford
04-18-2019, 07:30 PM
America was founded based on religious freedom. Specifically, to be able to practice a form of English Christian faith not fully aligned with the Church of England. Always has been and still is Christian nation. It is very insulting to even hear this kind of bullshit. All Muslims here need to be rounded up and put in interment camps and fed SPAM for a year then deported to South Africa.

China got it right.

Xinjiang re-education camps (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_re-education_camps)

But, what business does jizzlam have in China? Muslims really are the most culturally insensitive assholes on the planet. They wander near, far and wide and then act like everybody in the world has some sort of obligation to respect, observe and accommodate their dipshit theology. Their dipshit religion is only like 1,000 years old and was created by a pedophile bandit who made a living robbing people.

SC Anemia
04-18-2019, 07:58 PM
But, what business does jizzlam have in China? Muslims really are the most culturally insensitive assholes on the planet. They wander near, far and wide and then act like everybody in the world has some sort of obligation to respect, observe and accommodate their dipshit theology. Their dipshit religion is only like 1,000 years old and was created by a pedophile bandit who made a living robbing people.

What's irritating to me, and I really mean this...is the awful sound of sand niggers speaking in arabic. I used to think German was an ugly sounding spoken language. arabic is MUCH worse.
I also associate the sound of it with the intolerance and savagery those stone aged assholes cling to. It's not even intentional, my brain automatically makes the connection. Oh, and:

Whitey Ford
04-18-2019, 10:17 PM
I used to think German was an ugly sounding spoken language.

I love the German language, I just don't like the German accent, it's so guttural. It's a strange and peculiar duality. It's like extremely high level intelligence delivered by a retard.
I think that the Swiss got it right. They are like German intelligence on steroids with the eloquence to match.

White Orchid
04-19-2019, 10:39 AM
Someone needs to ship off these dune coons and niggers back to where they came from.

Ignatow
05-07-2019, 06:32 PM
I love the German language, I just don't like the German accent, it's so guttural. It's a strange and peculiar duality. It's like extremely high level intelligence delivered by a retard.
I think that the Swiss got it right. They are like German intelligence on steroids with the eloquence to match.

https://blog.visionapartments.com/2016/08/cultural-differences-swiss-germans/

I learned standard German in high school, and real Spanish (not Mexican Spanish) in college. No one to speak German with, so useless to me now. Spanish, I don't want to interact with Pablo and Fabiola in any instance.

German is hard to love when you hear it, but German opera, it is somewhat softened by the music. Way back in the 50s German was taught to students of chemistry - because it was the language of science then (or so my mother tells me). But English has supplanted German - thank God, hard to remember all those 30-letter words.

Cracka Jack
05-07-2019, 08:02 PM
The mudslime sow...

Monkeybash
05-07-2019, 10:02 PM
Goddamn! Eyebleach warning next time!

What a hideous sheboon.