PDA

View Full Version : They been putting so much nigger shit into country music.

Cat fur allergic
03-29-2019, 01:00 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/billboard-removes-rapper-lil-nas-x-country-chart-212901422.html

Billboard removes rapper Lil Nas X from country chart

Seems every other nigger rap song is a country song.

Cracka Jack
03-29-2019, 07:03 AM
I switched from rock to country 15 years ago when I heard a Kid Rock song on the rock station. The lyrics were just vile, and I was done. Then about 2 years ago I turned off the radio all together when "country" music started having crap like cadence in the lyrics and the fucking drum machines.

Some asshole DJ on the country station actually made a statement that they were getting complaints, but informing listeners that THEY were WRONG, and it really was country they were playing.

Niggers ruin everything.

Whitey Ford
03-29-2019, 10:57 AM
We wuz cowboys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ho88VXJTBg

I just found out that that no-talent, three chord Hootie and the Blowfish nigger Darius Rucker was given membership at the Grand Ole Opry. That was enough to make me vomit.

Buck Simian
03-29-2019, 11:10 AM
Its all about shoving the white man and white culture out. White based rock bands and country music always dominated the music industry up until around 20 years ago and since then they slowly have begun to push white music out. Rock is dead, and Grunge/Nirvana didn't kill it as many think. The liberal cucks in the music industry killed it by intentionally stopping to promote and sign white rock bands and pushing nigger rap nonsense on Americas youth. Are we really suppose to believe that white people can no longer play a guitar? The real funny thing is you have people like Steven Tyler and Bruce Springsteen who became legends in rock and have turned into big time nigger loving liberals but they have no clue or common sense to see that their type of music is dead thanks to niggers. If Metallica, Pearl Jam, U2, Bon Jovi, any of those famous bands from the 80s and 90s were young again and trying to break into the music industry today they couldn't get a recording contract simply because they are white. And they are just too dumb to see it or get it. They dont think about the guys who tried to follow in their footsteps, playing the same kind of music yet were told no because they aren't niggers and cant rap. They made their millions, they dont care.

SC Anemia
03-29-2019, 11:29 AM
Meh, I just leave my radio tuned to a local classic rock station and drive happy. Can't beat a little Zeppelin, Stones, Beatles, The Who, Sabbath. Throw in some Bad Company, Bob Seger, Skynyrd and Ted Nugent...I never change the station and never have to listen to niggers.

Oh, and country music makes my ears bleed, especially that steel guitar shit.

Sandy
03-29-2019, 11:40 AM
It's being called a racist act, naturally. Yeah, sure, this is "country music." This is probably the radio version that doesn't have "Sheeit muhfuggas gonna do me a cowho."

Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
I'm gonna ride 'til I can't no more
(Kio, Kio)

I got the horses in the back
Horse tack is attached
Hat is matte black
Got the boots that's black to match
Ridin' on a horse, ha
You can whip your Porsche
I been in the valley
You ain't been up off that porch, now

Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'
Can't nobody tell me nothin'
You can't tell me nothin'

Ridin' on a tractor
Lean all in my bladder
Cheated on my baby
You can go and ask her
My life is a movie
Bull ridin' and boobies
Cowboy hat from Gucci
Wrangler on my booty

Monkeybash
03-30-2019, 10:23 PM
Sirius XM Liquid Metal, Octane and Ozzy's Boneyard.

No nigger music, ever.

Relatively few channels on satellite radio niggercoddle. When a company accepts money from listeners it has to listen to them, and most don't want to hear nigger music.

Ignatow
03-30-2019, 10:49 PM
Wasn't there a country song titled, "Quit your bitchin' niggers"?

jenkemfactory
03-31-2019, 02:49 AM
Just turn off your radio and throw away your TV like I did more than 30 years ago.
No matter what "music", its all brainwashing addictions. All so called "music" is just droning on. You don't actually "like" the noise, you are just addicted to the drumbeats.
Do you really like it or are you just addicted?

jenkemfactory
03-31-2019, 02:51 AM
Wasn't there a country song titled, "Quit your bitchin' niggers"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1nJbmH0Nw8

White Orchid
03-31-2019, 12:03 PM
I can't tell any of you when the last time I turned on the radio. Practically every station except the classic rock one is nothing but bullshit nigger music. All I can say is thank Christ for my MP3 player; I can download any song I like and it's all nigger free.