PDA

View Full Version : My 600 pound nigger transgender buck life

Buck Simian
03-28-2019, 06:14 PM
I watched a episode of this show today, it featured a close to 700 pound nigger named Destinee, well her birth name was Matthew. So she really is a he. Or a it. This monster was HUGE. Not only in weight, but in height. So disgusting. Its mother appears to be white-a mudshark in other words. It does not work due to its weight, it just lays on its fat ass in its bed. Even though it does not work and more than likely survives on public assistance it is driving a newer Dodge Challenger. How does it afford that? On our tax money, that's how. I felt so sorry for that car. Having to haul around the weight of that monster and on top of that the nigger stench that it was being contaminated with. At one point it decides it wants to go take dance lessons, and at another segment it goes to some salon to get its nails done on its size 12 hind paws. The camera just had to get a close up of that. The show ends with it getting down into the upper 400s, so it was making progress but I am willing to bet that a year from now it will be back to its old ways and back up in the 600 range.

A little eye bleach warning, here is a small clip from the show.

:eyebleach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1s0TphTDk4

Boy
03-28-2019, 06:47 PM
As if niggers aren't nasty enough, then along comes this 700 pound turd :vomit

SC Anemia
03-28-2019, 06:52 PM
As if that's not disgusting enough, how does it wipe its ass? (Don't tell me you guys haven't thought of that before) :lol

Like a T-Rex trying to tie it's shoes.

Boy
03-28-2019, 06:57 PM
As if that's not disgusting enough, how does it wipe its ass? (Don't tell me you guys haven't thought of that before) :lol

How else but with a janitors mop :lol

Cracka Jack
03-28-2019, 07:14 PM
TeeVee!!! Fuck Yeah!!!!!

:bert

FEDUPMEX
04-30-2019, 05:05 PM
Im not sure if the "mother" is a coal burner or a sow ....

Sudisease
04-30-2019, 08:28 PM
Great work, nigger.

Whitey Ford
05-03-2019, 03:38 PM
You'd need a forklift to cart that massive behemoth around.
She probably has like ten stillborn niglets jammed up her nether regions.

Rape Ape
05-03-2019, 04:40 PM

https://youtu.be/jSJQEl5vcAo

:lmao

Whitey Ford
05-04-2019, 06:13 PM

LOL I googled it.

At home, I just get in the shower and use the hand-held shower attachment on the “massage” setting—basically, a hand-held bidet!

Of course, none of those work very well in a public restroom. Neither do those sticks Elizabeth suggested — just can’t get the right angle and enough pressure to do the job. Not to mention that as a guy, you’re kind of conspicuous walking in with one.

So what do I do?

I take about 16 feet of TP, fold it into 4 4-foot segments, and twist them until I have basically a rope. It works great with more “industrial” TP that isn’t scored (a lot of McDonalds have this kind), not so great with flimsier TP. It uses a shitload (pardon the pun) of TP, and it’s not perfect, but it gets me by until I can get home and clean up properly.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-really-obese-people-wipe-their-bottoms

SC Anemia
05-04-2019, 08:40 PM
LOL I googled it.

And I just read your post. You bastard! :lol

Tar Remover
05-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Fuckin' black whale. Moby Spook. Harpoon that fucker!:lol

Tar Remover
05-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Great work, nigger.

6787:rofl