PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Niglet Murders to be Investigated...AGAIN

SC Anemia
03-23-2019, 09:51 PM
Atlanta authorities announced on Thursday (https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/21/us/atlanta-child-murders-wayne-williams-mayor-bottoms/index.html)that they, along with state and county officials, would review the evidence from 29 cases. The point is not to vindicate Williams, but to provide closure to the families of victims who have long sought answers about their children's killers, said Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms.

I remember when the keeids were being snuffed and every nigger in the country was positive that it was YT doing it. Frankly, I thought it was whitey too. Most niggers took that even further to first blame the police, then the Klan.

So now I guess these dumb asses want to spend more money whipping a dead horse.

I don't know about you guys but I was kinda surprised when they arrested Williams and I saw it was an ape. Williams was only connected to the murders of the keeids by fiber evidence alone. It was two grown niggers that he was eventually convicted of killing.

I could have saved them a ton of money and time with the investigation though. All they had to do was check the chirruns asses for dik prints.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/03/21/us/atlanta-child-murders-family-reaction/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

UpYoursNigger
03-24-2019, 01:36 AM
yep. but funny how after they arrested that ape, no more killings. guilty ass ape

UpYoursNigger
03-24-2019, 01:41 AM
In the article, some nigger sow is said to wonder why the murders didn't get more attention, because of it being niglets getting killed. Unfuckingbelievable with these niggers. I was about 12 years old and remember it being on the news almost every freaking nite. So trying to say it was ignored cuz of race. Freaking niggers never will stfu

Buck Simian
03-24-2019, 02:02 AM
In the article, some nigger sow is said to wonder why the murders didn't get more attention, because of it being niglets getting killed. Unfuckingbelievable with these niggers. I was about 12 years old and remember it being on the news almost every freaking nite. So trying to say it was ignored cuz of race. Freaking niggers never will stfu

We must be around the same age because I remember this as well. For a kid who is 12-13 living 500 miles away from this to know about it shows that it was receiving national attention, but still yet these niggers will claim that nothing was being done. I have noticed niggers really have a hard time accepting death. As violent as they are and as much as death hits them you would think they could deal with it, but they seem to have a hard time accepting the circumstances behind death. Its always something being covered up somewhere with them. They can never accept the official explanation of what happened. For instance if a nigger dies on the operating table during emergency triple bypass surgery it is not because of a heart problem. Its because some evil white doctor murdered them to steal their magical nigger organs and they will have that niggers corpse dug up 2-3-4 times to have additional autopsies done trying to prove something shady was up.

SC Anemia
03-24-2019, 11:06 AM
...and they will have that niggers corpse dug up 2-3-4 times to have additional autopsies done trying to prove something shady was up.

Wasn't it Michael Shit-Brown who was re-autopsied so many times his carcass was probably just a bag of mush before they finally disposed of it?