PDA

View Full Version : Coalburner imports Leroy lookalike, who then rapes and headbutts it's boo

Odin's balls
03-12-2019, 10:37 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6798827/London-woman-Parsons-waives-anonymity-reveal-rape-abuse-husband-Jamaica.html

Will they ever learn.

She actually found one that looks like the Leroy cartoons, imported it's worthless nigger hide and acts surprised when it turns rapey and violent.

SC Anemia
03-12-2019, 10:50 AM
...and he began raping her on a weekly basis for three years.

Seems to me that once or twice is rape. Hanging around for three more years of that is something entirely different. I dunno, deranged mudshark syndrome, burner psychosis, bat-shit crazy disorder?

Whatever, somewhere out there is a toe-tag with her name on it. Too bad she already replicated. Hard to tell for sure but the child 'Gemma' in the article looks like a mutant.

Boy
03-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Looks like her pet buck didn't beat her enough, I say let him out to finish the job.

Cat fur allergic
03-12-2019, 03:02 PM
Bucks could never do a job correctly. Why does she still have air rights?

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-12-2019, 10:50 PM
In my experience, the burners always go back until they can't anymore.

They're either dead, beaten, or so damaged Human males won't touch them.

Nappy Meal
03-12-2019, 11:11 PM
In my experience, the burners always go back until they can't anymore.

They're either dead, beaten, or so damaged Human males won't touch them.

Ignatow
03-13-2019, 01:17 AM
What's the attraction to a gorilla? BBC? Shallow whores need a lesson only a nigger can give.

Sandy
03-13-2019, 08:29 AM
'At 2am, he burst into the bedroom and demanded sex. I refused and he pinned me down, biting my ear.

'Blood trickled down my neck as I begged him to get off me. Instead, he raped me.

That was just foreplay, and niggers like any other wild animal become more violent at the smell of fresh blood.

Well, I just looked in my sack of fucks, and it looks like I have none to give here.

Midder Peenud Hayed
03-13-2019, 04:15 PM

Yep. I saw it with my own eyes plain as day -- I wrote about it in "Underground...". When I was dating my wife, within about 18 months, her roommate was raped and beaten (severely) by niggers, the second time was a gang-rape. She had everything going for her at the time, but just couldn't stay away from niggers. It cost her a top-shelf Human male and sweet life going forward. I have no idea what became of her. My guess is that she dropped out of school and moved away.

It NEVER ends well for the mudshark. One of the biggest no-brainers in life is to stay away from niggers. Burners can't seem to learn that lesson...