PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark and pet nigger and daughter at IKEA

Ignatow
03-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Disgusting, I tell you. BTW Ikea pushes the same mudshark-nigger couples in their ads. Has Sweden gone mad, promoting race mixing with an inferior animal proto-human?

Whitey Ford
03-06-2019, 11:42 PM
When I was younger I actually worked at an IKEA. It was pretty nigger-free, too. I suspect that having to assemble your own furniture and follow instructions is probably too labor intensive and intellectually challenging for the average nigger.

Cracka Jack
03-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Poor little girl. Her burner mother will certainly get her raped if not killed.

UpYoursNigger
03-07-2019, 03:59 AM
on that note, good ole nigger loving target just had this sick fucking ad on facespook a couple days ago6363

SC Anemia
03-07-2019, 11:50 AM
on that note, good ole nigger loving target just had this sick fucking ad on facespook a couple days ago6363

Man that's disturbing. Actually, kind of infuriating as well. You see that they almost had the little girl bending over. Backed up to the nigger like that is something no toddler would ever do. That's unnatural as fuck and WAY too damn suggestive for that age.

:pissed

animal mother
03-07-2019, 02:32 PM
They injected a hi yella nigger to make it less objectionable, as if!

UpYoursNigger
03-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Man that's disturbing. Actually, kind of infuriating as well. You see that they almost had the little girl bending over. Backed up to the nigger like that is something no toddler would ever do. That's unnatural as fuck and WAY too damn suggestive for that age.

:pissed

at least the majority of the comments were Hell no, what the fuck with that sexual innuendo type shit. people were pissed

White Orchid
03-08-2019, 09:23 PM
What the hell Sweden? You had to niggerfy IKEA?