PDA

View Full Version : Now Men's Wearhouse is promoting bestiality

Sandy
02-26-2019, 04:27 PM

jenkemfactory
02-26-2019, 04:48 PM
I guess that's one less store to choose from.

Ignatow
02-26-2019, 05:08 PM
Pandering to species mixers is getting to be the norm. I shopped there in the distant past. No more. I'm sure parents whose children mix with nigger filth are so proud they could scream.

White Orchid
02-26-2019, 09:58 PM
NOPE. Not getting any of my business either.

zagnut
02-26-2019, 10:17 PM
What happened to George Zimmer; did the niggers eat him and take over?

Groid_Rage
02-26-2019, 10:38 PM
Wonder how long that nig marriage lasts until they both contract AIDS or one kills and burns another?

MineEvolved
03-01-2019, 06:21 AM
Men's Warehouse has been going with urban niggerwear for some years now. You want decent men's clothes that don't make you look like you're about to head off to a nigger rap awards show, try Joseph A. Bank....

Nappy Meal
03-01-2019, 10:11 AM
What happened to George Zimmer; did the niggers eat him and take over?

George Zimmer got fired from his own company awhile back.

Nappy Meal
03-01-2019, 10:12 AM
Your gonna like the way your spook looks, I guarantee it. - George Zimmer

Sandy
03-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Men's Warehouse has been going with urban niggerwear for some years now. You want decent men's clothes that don't make you look like you're about to head off to a nigger rap awards show, try Joseph A. Bank....

Hire George ZimmerMAN to set the company straight.

I've checked JAB and don't care for their stuff. If it's fabric I like, the cut isn't what I want. I miss the old Syms in midtown NY. They'd get overstocks, closeouts, and slight irregulars, then sell them at good prices. I'm a pretty standard R size and could get a designer suit for $300 plus alterations. I stopped going when, surprise, they got niggerfuxxated. It was one buck in particular who made me too pissed to stay their customer. It was ringing me up and said, "Yuwan cuffs, ri?" I replied, "Yes, it should say that on the ticket." Then the nigger started arguing with me if I really wanted cuffs, even asking if the pants I was wearing had cuffs. Look, I said, it doesn't matter what I'm wearing, I want cuffs on the new suit. It was already making me late, then just like niggers do, it blamed me by muttering, "Sheeit, ahz donneed dis." Imagine if the nigger had been the tailor. It would have turned my order into a total zoot suit.

zagnut
03-01-2019, 07:01 PM
When it comes to style the niggers have made some bold choices. I can remember when my first ex showed up at the door with a biker get up and a genuine catch me fuck me hat. I couldn't help but piss her off by saying that is a bold fashion statement. Do you have many niggers chasing your fat ass? Oh well; I've never been know for diplomacy.

SC Anemia
03-01-2019, 09:35 PM
"And another thing…the crotch, down where your nuts hang, is always a little too tight, so when you make them up, please give me another inch I can let out there, uh, because they cut me. It’s just like riding a wire fence."
He goes on to ask, “See if you can’t leave me an inch from where the zipper (BURPS) ends, round, under my back to bunghole, so I can let it out there if I need it.”