PDA

View Full Version : San Fagcisco ex-mayor Willi Brown admits to muh dikkin Kamala Harris then helping her career

Whitey Ford
01-27-2019, 01:49 AM
This sow is thinking of running for The White House.
Willie Brown Admits He Boosted Kamala Harris’s Career
Influential California Democrat had extramarital relationship with Harris in 1990s (https://freebeacon.com/politics/willie-brown-admits-he-boosted-kamala-harriss-career/)

Former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown broke his silence on his relationship with Democratic senator Kamala Harris on Saturday, admitting in his weekly column that he used his powerful post to boost her young career when they dated.

Brown, who was openly in an extramarital relationship with Harris when he was speaker of the California State Assembly and running for mayor, had avoided commenting on his relationship with Harris since she announced her run for president a week ago. Harris has also managed to avoid addressing the role Brown played in the early stages of her political career.
https://i.imgur.com/HDMaOXz.jpg

Brown goes on to address the fact that he appointed Harris, who was just a few years out of law school and working at the Alameda County district attorney's office, to two well-paid posts on California state commissions and later helped her in her first election.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker," he writes. "And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

Trading muh dik in exchange for career advancement in the Govt sector, why is this nigger not in prison?

Whitewheat
01-30-2019, 07:58 PM
This whore running for office ought to lunch with the other whore Stormy so they can compare notes about just how far they have let niggers stick dicks up their asses and down their throats?

SC Anemia
01-30-2019, 09:20 PM
I'm seeing her getting blasted big-time on Facespook. Lots of memes like "blowing her way to the top" . :lol