PDA

View Full Version : Doncorrion wants a retrial for ventilating Otavioius because racist..

Mushmouth
01-18-2019, 04:41 PM
Attorneys are seeking a new trial for a black Iowa teenager convicted of murder after a juror reported other members of the jury made racially charged comments before the conviction.

The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier reports that jurors testified Thursday about comments allegedly made last year during the trial of 18-year-old Doncorrion Spates. He was found guilty of murder in the 2016 shooting death of Otavioius Brown.

One juror who was called by the defense said a male juror made a comment about African Americans being involved in gangs. The juror said a female juror also commented that black people are "desensitized to killing people."

https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Teen-convicted-of-murder-seeks-retrial-after-racist-comments-504546171.html

More details: https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/teen-convicted-of-murder-seeks-retrial-over-racist-juror-comments/article_a4cf66f4-3930-5937-9b87-6bcde23e8266.html

Boy
01-18-2019, 04:50 PM
We ALL know the color of the juror that lied and made these fake claims..... The color of "Nigger"

Boy
01-18-2019, 05:07 PM
Waterloo, Iowa must be extremely nigger fuxated.

Just look at this piece shit of oxygen thief snake head.

related article: https://wcfcourier.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/update-ambush-slaying-may-be-linked-to-drive-by-killing/article_97273bfa-47ce-5104-bb81-c29b53433e52.html

SC Anemia
01-18-2019, 05:19 PM
This is some of the most confusing TNB I've read in some time.

Prosecutors said Spates, Martin and Rollins were in a SUV and opened fire on a group of people outside 817 Logan Ave. on July 17, 2016. Brown, 21, was struck in the back and later died at the hospital.

A bullet struck Dewon Campbell Jr. in the side, and Aundrey Roberts Jr. was shot in the foot. Both survived.

The SUV driver, Jacques Williamson, earlier pleaded to lesser charges. He testified the three defendants threatened him at gunpoint and forced him to drive past the Logan Avenue address. Williamson, who denied shooting, said Martin was in the front seat and Spates and Rollins were in the backseat.

Three niggers were in a hooptie driven by another nigger. They opened fire on a group of niggers and got one nigger in the side, one nigger in the hoof and kilt the third nigger.

The nigger driver testified against one of the backseat niggers.

A juror mistakenly suggested that this particular pillar of the community didn't think highly of its colleagues. Dats rayciss! :lol

MineEvolved
01-18-2019, 06:16 PM
Doncorrion...the Nogfather....I couldn't resist...

100% Not A Nigger
01-18-2019, 08:44 PM
What exactly are the "racist" remarks? I did not see any.

Nappy Meal
01-19-2019, 12:24 AM
What exactly are the "racist" remarks? I did not see any.

I didn't see any either, It was all truthful.

Groid_Rage
01-20-2019, 07:25 PM
I didn't see any either, It was all truthful.

i was trying to make that exact point today with some "morally superior" libturds on a Mediaite board. What they call my racism is merely my realism. Finally I simply said IRDGAF if you call me racist, since I am still correct. They were sticking up for this female fugly crapper bitch

BoonbonicPlague
01-20-2019, 09:20 PM
He looks exceedingly happy in that picture. Another one for the nigger university overachiever program.