PDA

View Full Version : Child falls out of a moving car, still strapped into car seat, Mom too busy to notice....

NotThatGuy
01-15-2019, 01:18 PM
I watched this video at least a dozen times now. The look on the apes face is priceless..

The fact that the Mom was too busy yapping on her cellphone to notice that the back door to her hoopty opened up and the child was gone makes this so much funnier.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2019/01/15/mankato-toddler-car-seat-falls-out-of-moving-car/

Boy
01-15-2019, 01:24 PM
I like the way the sow just kept on driving :lmao Niggers don't care about their sprogs/welfare tickets... they'll just crap out another one.

DR Spook
01-15-2019, 02:41 PM
He should have flooded it rather than stopping.

jenkemfactory
01-15-2019, 03:48 PM
holy shit! It's a nigger!
I saw a low res version of it and I thought it was light skinned , but now I see that it is a niglet in white stockings.
I should have known it was a nigger welfare check.
Really, I should have guessed. Door wide open monkey gone and the mudduh didn't know?
in the video, the ape drove away with the door wide opened. you can see the car disappear into the distance.
in the whole 3 minute video, the ape never returned.

Cracka Jack
01-15-2019, 03:48 PM
What bleeding heart assholes gave the sow a child seat? You know God damn well a nigger wouldn't buy one.

Ignatow
01-15-2019, 03:55 PM
I thought so that it was a niglet. Black lives don't matter an iota. Why all the hate? Because they're animals devaluating lives that really matter.

SC Anemia
01-15-2019, 04:45 PM
Good catch NTG, I can't stop laughing. :rofl

https://youtu.be/A3DcY-SYaMk

Here's a still of the little niglet luge. :lol

NotThatGuy
01-15-2019, 04:48 PM
I think my other favorite part is that the Mammy is in a left turn lane, weaves around a bit, goes back to the left turn only lane and continues to go straight. All with the door open...

Cracka Jack
01-15-2019, 08:19 PM
At :24 a white bystander comes over. Sees that it's just a niglet, then jogs away! No shits given!

:rofl

jenkemfactory
01-15-2019, 08:50 PM
I'm looking at the video over and over again and I realised that we are all wrong many times over.
That shameless car just took a shit in public.
Considering how robust niggers are, I'd say the turdlet is fine.

Buck Simian
01-15-2019, 09:02 PM
People this isn't funny! Can you imagine the amount of damage that would have been done to the front of that guys car had he hit that Hellspawn? Those things are practically indestructible!!!

White Orchid
01-15-2019, 09:18 PM
At :24 a white bystander comes over. Sees that it's just a niglet, then jogs away! No shits given!

:rofl

:because

That was a riot. Goes to show how much smarter humans are.

UpYoursNigger
01-15-2019, 09:20 PM
Sounds like it was a somalicoon. I knew it. Mankato is fuxated with somalicoons also. Those cunts are so on their phone the whole time it didn't notice and they are too fucking stupid to know how to strap a child seat in

Nappy Meal
01-16-2019, 01:31 AM
Yep another check going to Planned Parenthood ear marked to "Help" Women of Color. This could have caused an accident that could have hurt actual humans.

Whitey Ford
01-16-2019, 04:22 PM
In this version you can literally see the niglet falling out of the vehicle. :sheeit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcbfXYaNlVs