PDA

View Full Version : Machete wielding nigger gets the electric bullwhip

Odin's balls
01-14-2019, 05:07 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6591243/Police-Taser-man-armed-massive-machete-platform-London-railway-station-rush-hour.html

Nothing brings me more joy than seeing a category 3 chimpout cut short with the electric ape tamer.

Boy
01-14-2019, 05:39 PM
Here in the good ole USA that spook would have had at least 4 or 5 rounds in him, hopefully more :lol

Sandy
01-14-2019, 07:16 PM
Taser? I'm surprised London coppers carry even that much.

Whitey Ford
01-16-2019, 12:27 AM
Taser? I'm surprised London coppers carry even that much.

The only surprising thing is that the London cops didn't try to get their muh dik on with the dindu.

Nappy Meal
01-16-2019, 01:00 AM
I couldn't find the video but in 2016 SC Police put over 200 rounds into one Nigger, wasn't much of it left. Only fucks given were for the poor guy or gal who had to clean that mess up. In The Southern USA Police generally make sure especially dangerous Dindu's get Batwings, It's better to make absolutely sure, and it's a Morale Booster for the departments. Besides as a tax-payer I don't mind paying for the extra rounds.

Sandy
01-16-2019, 11:43 AM
The only surprising thing is that the London cops didn't try to get their muh dik on with the dindu.

It's got to be the most cucked up country, even more than Sweden and Germany.

Odin's balls
01-17-2019, 04:45 PM
It's got to be the most cucked up country, even more than Sweden and Germany.

There are still pockets of resistance.

17.4 million people voted for Brexit, basically because we're pissed off with being flooded with niggers and muslims.

Sandy
08-28-2019, 11:20 PM
The nigger was sentenced to 12 years. I'm betting it'll be out in 3, after an appeals court rules it's a victim of its drug habit.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/uk-muslim-screaming-if-you-dont-believe-in-god-ill-kill-you-all-hits-random-man-on-head-with-machete

What a particularly ugly shitskin.

jenkemfactory
08-29-2019, 01:16 AM
The nigger was sentenced to 12 years. I'm betting it'll be out in 3, after an appeals court rules it's a victim of its drug habit.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/uk-muslim-screaming-if-you-dont-believe-in-god-ill-kill-you-all-hits-random-man-on-head-with-machete

What a particularly ugly shitskin.

What the fuck is that? That is not the same species. Look how set apart those eyes are.

IseDaDiva
08-29-2019, 02:02 PM
As soon as I saw "machete" I knew this had to be London, where the feral muzzie Africoons flock and thrive. They just love hacking people with those things and do it on a regular basis, basically with impunity. A taser? What a joke. The police have to risk getting their heads cut off because they aren't allowed to have weapons. Maybe they never needed guns before when the country was inhabited with civilized humans, but with the invasion of savages that has all changed. Even here in Canada that coal-black POS would have been gunned down, pronto.

BoonbonicPlague
01-25-2020, 12:21 PM
Alien Nigger with a big dumb head. Single digit IQ for sure. I bet those eyes are really far apart for some genetic reason. Maybe so it can see humans to rob and muhdick at greater angles.