PDA

View Full Version : Forum rule #1 Jack.... remember forum rule #1

Cracka Jack
01-14-2019, 04:54 PM
So I go to CVS to get some nicotine gum. Get out of the car and see two small trash bags on the parking lot. One of that has... is it? It is. SHIT coming out of it. It's two bags of dirty diapers, busted open. Go inside and get my gum. I tell the cashier, and suggest that they check video to see if they can get a license plate number. We all know it's 99.44% it was NIGGERS.

Back to the car, taking care where I step. Take a quick glance at the soles of my boots. They look clean. Off to the bank. Use the drive through, and as I start to pull away I catch a wiff. Park the car and check boots again. SHIT. In the process of checking, I get some on my finger...

:fume

My attitude has gone completely to hell at this point. I wanted to to to Chik-Fil-A, but do I really feel like eating after this? Just go Jack, you've been craving it for a while.

Heading home, still near the boiling point, I get pulled over. Apparently I was so distracted that I drove past a school bus with the flashers on. I didn't even see it. The up side is that the officer let me go since I have a long time clean driving record.

Got home, scrubbed my hands and ate my cold chicken sandwich. Happy Birthday to me........

Boy
01-14-2019, 06:04 PM
You got nigger shit on your finger... :lol

Sorry but I would be beyond livid too.

White Orchid
01-14-2019, 06:27 PM
I would've been livid too. Dog shit is bad enough, nigger shit should be a crime against humanity.

Boy
01-15-2019, 11:06 AM
Question?

Did you cut your finger off to avoid the spread of nigger disease :lol

SC Anemia
01-15-2019, 11:33 AM
What is it about CVS that makes them nigger magnets? Here, Delaware, everywhere. At a CVS in San Jose I pulled in to see two fat-assed ratchets sitting in the parking lot swilling down store brand mouthwash. Drunk as hell, filthy and having soiled themselves. Both were panhandling "fo a dollah". Something about tryna get home and beez needing some gas money. Uhhggg.

Cracka Jack
01-16-2019, 03:44 PM
So I just drove past that CVS. Guess what's still sitting in the parking lot.

I'm making it my top priority to GTFO of this shithole state ASAP.

Cracka Jack
01-19-2019, 06:10 PM
Five days later, guess what's still in the parking lot.

Tar Remover
02-06-2019, 02:04 AM
So I go to CVS to get some nicotine gum. Get out of the car and see two small trash bags on the parking lot. One of that has... is it? It is. SHIT coming out of it. It's two bags of dirty diapers, busted open. Go inside and get my gum. I tell the cashier, and suggest that they check video to see if they can get a license plate number. We all know it's 99.44% it was NIGGERS.

Back to the car, taking care where I step. Take a quick glance at the soles of my boots. They look clean. Off to the bank. Use the drive through, and as I start to pull away I catch a wiff. Park the car and check boots again. SHIT. In the process of checking, I get some on my finger...

:fume

My attitude has gone completely to hell at this point. I wanted to to to Chik-Fil-A, but do I really feel like eating after this? Just go Jack, you've been craving it for a while.

Heading home, still near the boiling point, I get pulled over. Apparently I was so distracted that I drove past a school bus with the flashers on. I didn't even see it. The up side is that the officer let me go since I have a long time clean driving record.

Got home, scrubbed my hands and ate my cold chicken sandwich. Happy Birthday to me........

Oh God........:lol