PDA

View Full Version : Benedict College gives Trayvon Martin's hideous she boon mother an 'honorary' Doctorate Degree

Whitey Ford
12-26-2018, 11:31 AM
A Key to the City and a free Doctorate Degree for nothing but having a drug peddling baboon monkey of a son.

Fulton was awarded the Doctor of Humane Letters by the institution. She also received a “Key to the City” from the City of Columbia. Fulton and her family created the Trayvon Martin Foundation following her son’s death.

https://www.wistv.com/2018/12/16/mother-trayvon-martin-honored-benedict-college-saturday/

SC Anemia
12-26-2018, 11:51 AM
What's next, a degree in linguistics for Rachel Jeantel?

:facepalm

Ignatow
12-26-2018, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't worry about it. A piece of paper saying it's a Ph.D means nothing. Once it oooks it's obvious it has nothing to offer but niggershines.

Whitey Ford
12-26-2018, 11:59 AM
The nigger Mayor of Columbia that gave this stank she boon the key to the city is the first ever nigger mayor of that city.
He won the election after no one filed to run against him.

Stephen Keith "Steve" Benjamin (born December 1, 1969) is an American politician and businessman serving as 36th and current mayor of Columbia, South Carolina since July 2010. He is the first African American mayor in the city's history. Before serving as mayor, he worked in the Columbia metropolitan area as an attorney and served on various charitable organizations. On November 8, 2017, Benjamin won re-election for a third term as mayor with no votes because no other candidate filed. Benjamin was declared re-elected. [1] Mayor Benjamin currently serves as President of the United States Conference of Mayors.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_K._Benjamin

Columbia is a fairly heavily niggerfuxated city with niggers being over 42% of the population.

Whites make up the majority of the population, accounting for over 51% of the total population. Over 42% of the population is black, 2.2% is Asian, 1.5% are of other races, and 2% are mixed, while people of Hispanic or Latino origin make up 4.3% of the population.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/columbia-population/

The nigger diploma mill 'college' that gave this she boon the useless doctorate is a historically nigger liberal arts college with a very, very low graduation rate.

They have a very attractive volleyball team, though.

animal mother
12-26-2018, 12:20 PM
I bet the blond burner on the right gets plenty of muh dik action at that place.

Master Sergeant
12-26-2018, 01:15 PM
So when does Rachel Dolezal get her "meritorious nigger" award?

Ignatow
12-26-2018, 03:24 PM
I bet the blond burner on the right gets plenty of muh dik action at that place.

:rofl

Hot damn, such beautiful ape women and a mudsharking whore!

SC Anemia
12-26-2018, 05:44 PM

Yanno, can't say for sure but she does have that mudshark "look".

Ignatow
12-26-2018, 06:44 PM
If you associate with Michelle Obama ape types, you are a bona fide negress, nigger lover, mudshark…I bet she's a liberal who gets muh-dikk, as she is now part of da sisterhood. These are the worst...born a human, chooses to associate with protohuman apes.

Sandy
12-27-2018, 12:14 PM
They have a very attractive volleyball team, though.

So those are the bucks. The sows are even worse!

SC Anemia
12-27-2018, 03:20 PM
That’s real retarded sir.

Ahhhhhhhh, haha,ha. :rofl

Master Sergeant
12-27-2018, 04:07 PM
I can honestly say I'd jack my shit in the middle of the town square at noon than bang any one of those specimens.