PDA

View Full Version : Cross Old Navy off my shopping list

Buck Simian
12-22-2018, 12:14 AM
I never have shopped there, and now after checking out their website I never will. Looking for Christmas gifts, it clicked in my head. Maybe Old Navy? I go to the website and the first thing that hits me is a pop-up of some white girl and nigger cuddling with a niglets on his back. Scrolling through the website all I see is pictures of niggers mingling and cuddling up with white people and doing white people things which we know is not reality. Nigger clothing consists of a oversized T-shirt that says Dawg on it, a pair of sagging jeans and a baseball cap turned sideways. Not white male casual wear like they are selling.

https://oldnavy.gap.com/

SC Anemia
12-22-2018, 01:26 AM
Looks more like groping than cuddling to me. Old Navy hires some teens for a modeling gig and the muh-dik shows up right away. An opportunity to grab a white girls tit and the ape goes for it.

If be a lot more than pissed if that was my daughter.

Buck Simian
12-22-2018, 02:15 AM
And the little ape is so horny he's humping on the big apes back while trying to get at the white girl. :lol

White Orchid
12-22-2018, 02:32 PM
Never shopped there and certainly won't now. Gross.

Master Sergeant
12-22-2018, 06:53 PM
This is the age group that's being targeted for this inclusive liberal horse shit. Next thing you know the buck axes her out for a drink or a burger at Mickey D's then it's muh-dikk, beat down, pregnant, then the Coal Burner Coroner.

NotThatGuy
12-22-2018, 08:02 PM
When they first opened here in MN, I was broke as shit and their clothes were cheap, that was the hook. It was kinda like a weird Navy surplus store. Then they decided to compete with the GAP and the wheels fell of the bus. Now their clothes are expensive and cheaply made. Good riddance.

Ignatow
12-22-2018, 08:27 PM
I just saw a Prolia ad (some drug) and it had an old nigger and old mudshark. There's another one with a middle aged couple from Macy's, again mudsharking. I'm out shopping and seeing live species mixers. My Christmas wish is for all of them to see the true nature of TNB.