PDA

View Full Version : Muh scratch ticket..

Mushmouth
12-16-2018, 08:08 AM

lottery organisers Camelot have refused to pay up saying that one of the co-ordinates on Mr Walker's card was "altered" to make it look like a winner.

Unemployed Eric Walker, 56, claimed the big money win after saying he had scratched three matching symbols on the National Lottery's £3-a-time Pharaoh's Fortune card.

Mr Walker, who buys six scratchcards a day, has children aged between 14 months and nine years old.

He said: "In my eyes I've won £200,000 and I'm being cheated out of the money.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lottery-punter-denied-200k-prize-13723979

Cracka Jack
12-16-2018, 08:21 AM
The Mirror? Has Mr Fishknuckle been banned from Huffpo? :lol

Putting gypshuns on lottery tickets... GENIUS!!! :rofl

Mushmouth
12-16-2018, 08:44 AM
The Mirror? Has Mr Fishknuckle been banned from Huffpo? :lol

Putting gypshuns on lottery tickets... GENIUS!!! :rofl

That's the Honorable Revrun Doctor Fishknuckle to you..

SC Anemia
12-16-2018, 12:46 PM
Walker, who buys six scratchcards a day, has children aged between 14 months and nine years old.

And is unemployed. :bert

BTW, another fine-ass white wimmenz this knee grow has. Yup a real looker. :lol. (at first I thought it was Frances McDormand's bastard sister)

Boy
12-16-2018, 02:05 PM
The good "Revrun Doctor Fishknuckle" seems to get banned on a lot of sites :lol

Mushmouth
12-16-2018, 02:11 PM
It's discrimination against the fish people..

Ignatow
12-16-2018, 02:53 PM
Nigger lotto. Nigger rich. Nigger lover.

Cracka Jack
12-16-2018, 05:58 PM
That's the Honorable Revrun Doctor Fishknuckle to you..

No longer an Esquire? Disbarred for muhdikkery no doubt. :lol

Mushmouth
12-16-2018, 06:04 PM
No longer an Esquire? Disbarred for muhdikkery no doubt. :lol

Actually, I forget how I rigged it. All I remember is that the whole thing wouldn't fit.

NotThatGuy
12-16-2018, 06:43 PM
It's so obvious he altered it, never mind the fact that those tickets have about 3 different verification methods on them, but sure, he "won"...

SC Anemia
12-16-2018, 09:45 PM
Actually, I forget how I rigged it. All I remember is that the whole thing wouldn't fit.

Whoa, wait a minute. Enlighten the peanut gallery would ya? You go to HuffPo jail? What kind of horsefuckery you been up to Mush? :lol

Ignatow
12-17-2018, 01:20 AM
It's so obvious he altered it, never mind the fact that those tickets have about 3 different verification methods on them, but sure, he "won"...

100% true. There's this thing called a central computer you know , nigger? It's a crime to alter or deface lotto tickets, that's intentional fraud. Yeah he won. NU scholarship I hope.

Sandy
12-18-2018, 02:16 PM
100% true. There's this thing called a central computer you know , nigger? It's a crime to alter or deface lotto tickets, that's intentional fraud. Yeah he won. NU scholarship I hope.

Any of us who sold them, or plays them enough, knows there's a barcoded serial number on the back. A lot of states also print little codes under the scratch material that show how much a card should pay out. Evil racist YT juju deprives another lying, thieving nigger.

MineEvolved
12-20-2018, 11:35 AM

More ways to verify than people realize. Plus they know what tickets are winners from the moment they're printed, and the blocks of tickets they are attached to are tracked to the stores they are delivered to.

NotThatGuy
12-20-2018, 04:11 PM
I am ashamed at you all. How could you have missed this gem? His fiance or whatever is only 37 years old! I guess it's true what they say, niggers get the best looking white women...

White Orchid
12-20-2018, 06:43 PM
That's a hard ass looking 37

:rofl

SC Anemia
12-20-2018, 07:12 PM
I am ashamed at you all. How could you have missed this gem? His fiance or whatever is only 37 years old! I guess it's true what they say, niggers get the best looking white women...

I caught it first time around. :lol

BTW, another fine-ass white wimmenz this knee grow has. Yup a real looker. . (at first I thought it was Frances McDormand's bastard sister)

Odin's balls
12-28-2018, 03:24 AM
It might be believable if the nigger hadn't altered the F to an E with a ballpoint pen.... Badly.

Even by nigger standards, this one is a moron.