PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Birthday Party For Kids = Liquor, Thongs, Sex

Master Sergeant
11-29-2018, 12:46 PM
https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article222270300.html

According to the person narrating the video, the event he was filming was a child’s birthday party
Police said the video showed children between 8 to 15 years old attending a birthday party.

But there was no mention of gifts, balloons or cake.

Instead, police said the video posted on Instagram showed Chillins drinking alcohol and interacting with she boons dressed only in thongs and bras, according to WCSC.

The party was held at a hotel room according to the video, which was filmed by a nigger who said he organized the event and was related to one of the turdlers celebrating.

On Monday, a 34-year-old nigger was arrested. Lanarol Dewey Huger was charged with first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.

There was no word if Huger was the nigger who filmed and posted the video on social media.

A she boon sow who was also arrested in connection to the party remains behind bars.

Syeann Natcole Jenkins faces six charges of first-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.

In addition to Jenkins and Huger, police are looking for three more nigger suspects.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-29-2018, 01:14 PM
Lanarol Dewey Huger; Syeann Natcole

Two finalists in the Jacked-Up Nigger Name Derby.

Master Sergeant
11-29-2018, 01:18 PM
I can't believe there's no talk of a buck getting jiggy with one of the little girls or boys.

SC Anemia
11-29-2018, 01:24 PM
Nigger fambly values, always keeping it classy.

:facepalm

Master Sergeant
11-29-2018, 01:26 PM
I'm thankful the video isn't public. Can't imagine what scantly clad she boons look like twerking in a Motel 6.

SC Anemia
11-29-2018, 01:36 PM
I'm thankful the video isn't public. Can't imagine what scantly clad she boons look like twerking in a Motel 6.

Actually, there was a vid a few years back on CO of a very similar thing. A Liveleak link i believe. In that one there were bare-breasted boons tweaking, niglets running around the room, all sorts of depravity like it was perfectly acceptable to do that shit around chirruns.

Sandy
11-30-2018, 01:35 PM
I can't believe there's no talk of a buck getting jiggy with one of the little girls or boys.

They were too busy DLing with each other. Bucks have their priorities.

Syeann Natcole Jenkins

Natcole isn't a king/kang?

Master Sergeant
11-30-2018, 02:14 PM
I've often wondered does a birffing she boon sow already have a jacked up nigg-nogg name in mind before she shats it out or does she just play nigger scrabble in order to come up with some of these names.

Cracka Jack
11-30-2018, 03:00 PM
I've often wondered does a birffing she boon sow already have a jacked up nigg-nogg name in mind before she shats it out or does she just play nigger scrabble in order to come up with some of these names.

I knew a woman who worked in a florist shop. She told me some constipated sow came in one day saw some flowers. She ooked, "what dey called?" Alstroemeria, my friend replied. "Das a buootifuhl naym." Replied the sow. "Das wuht i'ze gunna nayms muh baybee!"