PDA

View Full Version : You have the right to remain dindu..

Mushmouth
11-29-2018, 07:34 AM
Meek Mill: Prisoners Need a New Set of Rights

Like many who are now incarcerated, I was the victim of a miscarriage of justice. I got lucky, but because of dysfunctional, discriminatory rules, most don’t.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/26/opinion/meek-mill-criminal-justice-reform.html

SC Anemia
11-29-2018, 11:23 AM
You probably shouldn't do stupid shit while on probation. Wait...Maybe you shouldn't be on probation in the first place.

:bert

Whitey Ford
11-29-2018, 08:13 PM
You probably shouldn't do stupid shit while on probation. Wait...Maybe you shouldn't be on probation in the first place.

:bert

Make a seperate jail for niggers and locate it on an island far from the mainland. Let the niggers play bakkaball, eat watermelon, drink malt liquor and listen to (c)rap music all day long. That way, all the niggers would want to go to jail and it would take a large number of feral bucks out of the human population.

zagnut
11-29-2018, 08:54 PM
I vote to make Puerto Rico a prison.

MineEvolved
12-01-2018, 09:53 AM
If there was EVER an argument for separation of the races, the prison yard would be it. White criminals might actually have a chance at rehabilitation, if they weren't in close proximity to niggers for 5-30 years. Not being able to escape that would fuck anyone up.

MineEvolved
12-01-2018, 09:55 AM
I vote to make Puerto Rico a prison.

Cuba. Guantanamo Bay. They sent us a bunch of cubans, lets send them back some niggers. Already have asslifters there. Diversify Cuba!