PDA

View Full Version : On a Brighter Note

SC Anemia
11-18-2018, 10:28 PM
40 years ago today Jim Jones convinced over 900 people to kill themselves in Jonestown, Guyana. 70% of them were niggers.

. Black people made up approximately 70% of Jonestown's population. 45% of Jonestown residents were black women.

Black female = 460 (45%)
Black male = 231 (23%)

Over 400 are buried in a communal grave in a shitty little cemetery in Oakland, CA for free because:

“People were worried the government would come after them for the cost of bringing the bodies back from Guyana,” says Buck Kamphausen, owner of Evergreen Cemetery in Oakland, California

Something you don't hear about in news about Jonestown. Almost NOBODY, niggers anyway, came forward to claim dey fambly members. Dat shit cost monay!
Turns out (as usual) the U.S. Government ponied up the cost of cleaning up that mess and transporting the groids back to the U.S. Mostly the Air Force's MAC and the Army's 601st Medical Company of the 193rd Infantry Brigade.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

Cracka Jack
11-18-2018, 10:31 PM
1,000 Jonestowns a day for about a decade and the world would be a better place.

Where do I donate?

SC Anemia
11-18-2018, 10:56 PM

Betcha it was grape drank.

Rape Ape
11-18-2018, 11:28 PM

Betcha it was grape drank.

It wuz! It wuz! Dey had dem sum grape flavah-aids. Dat beez guuuuuud sheeit! Gnome sane? :lmao

SC Anemia
11-19-2018, 12:20 PM
There's a book out about that whole thing right now. This guy Jim Jones was actually an elected official in SF, and close friend and political ally of none other than Diane Feinstein, flaming fag Harvey Milk, and Mayor of the city of SF at the time George Moscone.

No shit, he was balls deep with the dumbocrats and doings here in CA.

During the 1976 presidential campaign, Jones wangled a private meeting with Jimmy Carter’s wife, Rosalynn, at the elegant Stanford Court Hotel on Nob Hill, arriving with a security contingent that was larger than her Secret Service squad. Later Jones accompanied Moscone and a group of Democratic dignitaries who climbed aboard vice presidential candidate Walter Mondale’s private jet when it touched down at San Francisco International Airport.”

And...

Governor Jerry Brown sang the preacher’s praises. Congressman John Burton, Phil’s brother, lobbied the governor to appoint Jones to the high-profile board of regents, which oversaw California’s sprawling public university system. San Francisco Supervisor – now U.S. Senator — Dianne Feinstein accepted an invitation to lunch with Jones and to tour Peoples Temple.”

https://calwatchdog.com/2013/12/18/actually-jim-jones-cult-was-bay-area-democrats/

animal mother
11-19-2018, 12:44 PM
900 dead niggers, fags and liberals. What a win!:flip

Rape Ape
11-19-2018, 06:11 PM
900 dead niggers, fags and liberals. What a win!:flip

Sounds like we need more like Jim Jones. I swear he must have discovered the fabled "brass nigger" from all of those "brass rat" jokes about New York. :lmao

Just convince the libtards that the next asteroid or comet passing by is The Mother Ship, and they'll all cut off their genitals and self delete like that other group of kooks in the 90s in CA.

NotThatGuy
11-19-2018, 07:13 PM
There is a band that I used to like, Bloodhound Gang, they have a verse in one of their songs that I always thought was comical. "Like the Jim Jones Cult I'll take you out with one punch". Glad I grew out of their style, but they had some clever lines.

SC Anemia
11-19-2018, 08:50 PM
There is a band that I used to like, Bloodhound Gang, they have a verse in one of their songs that I always thought was comical. "Like the Jim Jones Cult I'll take you out with one punch". Glad I grew out of their style, but they had some clever lines.

" the lap dance is better when the stripper is crying ". Wasn't that them? Always cracked me up. :lol

NotThatGuy
11-20-2018, 11:54 AM
" the lap dance is better when the stripper is crying ". Wasn't that them? Always cracked me up. :lol

Indeed it was. As I said, for them being somewhat "rappers" their lyrics were always comical. Another favorite of mine is "Life is short and hard like a body building elf".

Odin's balls
11-21-2018, 03:59 PM

I love that song.

'Parking the beef bus in tuna town' :lol

Whitey Ford
11-22-2018, 03:42 AM
Few people know it, but Jimmy and his jolly black friends cut a kneegrow gospel album in 1973. Praise dat jeebus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=vKWSJSEF-Og

Under the Brothers Records moniker, the self-distributed He’s Able was released in 1973. (The group name printed on the cover was “People’s Temple Choir,” differing from the sans-apostrophe style favored by the Peoples Temple at large.) “I thought by and large it came out good,” says Beam, “on what we planned, what we had to work with and everything. There was a lot of effort put into it. I’ve still got my original copy.” He estimates that about 40,000 copies of the album were pressed and that thousands of those copies were sold at the services — alongside other items such as pictures of Jim Jones, key chains and holy oil apparently anointed by the minister himself. “There were very few things that the church did that didn’t make a shitload of money,” says (band-member Bryce Wood, who chose not to use his real name for the story).

https://boingboing.net/2018/11/20/jim-jones-and-the-peoples-te.html