PDA

View Full Version : The Price Of Coal.

MineEvolved
11-10-2018, 09:19 PM
As in Katie Price...get it?

Have a look through this latest coalchute extravaganza. Note how the industrial grade face spackle is beginning to fail in the pictures. Looks like not only does she have a defective nigger, has some heavy tax bills, too. All the poor choices she's made have left their mark. She's a live action mummification in progress.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6376139/Katie-Price-no-insurance-tax-MoT-Suzuki-jeep.html

Cracka Jack
11-10-2018, 10:17 PM
Nigger venom is the most powerful neurotoxin known to man. F' DailyMail for calling that shitbox a "Jeep".

SC Anemia
11-10-2018, 11:06 PM
Because I had to look it up...

Katie Price, previously known by the pseudonym Jordan, is an English television personality, model, author, singer, designer and businesswoman. She was the winner of the fifteenth series of Celebrity Big Brother.

So kind of like Paris Hilton, famous for being a hose beast. :lol Gotta agree with Mine Evolved here, the face spackle is failing big time!

Just to prove a point:

Sandy
11-11-2018, 08:45 PM
The first picture shows her with the same burner look as Kartrashians. She's be better off letting her mutant niglet do her in and end her suffering, then the police can go in and euthanize the ape.

Cracka Jack
11-11-2018, 11:50 PM
Elton John sodomized Bruce Jenner and this was the outcome.

This thing is/was a model? In what universe?

Whitey Ford
11-12-2018, 01:06 AM
Yep, I have also noticed that coal burning trash age horribly and look like hell after a couple of years of niggerloving. I made this graphic a few years ago when I noticed this. It's about time I make another, cuz Katie Price's coalburning ass looks like all living hell these days, If anyone can think of any others I'd be happy to make more graphics.

https://i.imgur.com/8vo3qgA.jpg

Being a wigger will also age the living crap out of you.

https://i.imgur.com/NtMnPpE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HpymfdV.jpg

Ignatow
11-12-2018, 03:04 AM
If Kanye & Kartrashian wife's home burned, they'll be both feral. One a nigger and one a nigger lover. I'm glad liberal Malibu and surrounding areas are getting what they deserve.

SC Anemia
11-12-2018, 12:01 PM
Yep, I have also noticed that coal burning trash age horribly and look like hell after a couple of years of niggerloving. I made this graphic a few years ago when I noticed this. It's about time I make another, cuz Katie Price's coalburning ass looks like all living hell these days, If anyone can think of any others I'd be happy to make more graphics.

Well done sir! You could add that skank Lindsey Vonn. The one with the exploded roast beef vag. :lol She's a burner right?

BTW, excellent idea. This could really become a serious campaign complete with televised PSA's like the before & after meth photos. :lol

animal mother
11-12-2018, 02:31 PM
:lmao

I'm sure Lindsey's twat is equally revolting, but I don't think that's the one you're referring too. The name is escaping me at the moment, and suddenly I have a craving for a big fat pastrami sandwich. :lol
It was Hope Solo the soccer skank

SC Anemia
11-12-2018, 02:42 PM
It was Hope Solo the soccer skank

Dats rite! It was Hope Solo with the Frankenvag all over the webs but I'm pretty sure that cum dumpster Vonn is a burner big time.

https://people.com/sports/lindsey-vonn-kenan-smith-split/

And...

Cracka Jack
11-12-2018, 09:23 PM
I picked the wrong thread to read while I sit down to eat dinner.....

:vomit

100% Not A Nigger
11-12-2018, 09:42 PM
I picked the wrong thread to read while I sit down to eat dinner.....

:vomit

I'm trying to lose weight so I'll take it as a sorta positive .

Ignatow
11-13-2018, 02:21 AM
Oh no that Hope Solo...that's just indescribable. And Lindsay Vonn, what a putrid nigger loving whore. Also there's Laura Dern. Now I wonder, is that Ann Coulter also a burner? And there's another "conservative" blond, Lauren Southern...I'm not sure if she's also a burner?

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-13-2018, 12:22 PM
Now I wonder, is that Ann Coulter also a burner? And there's another "conservative" blond, Lauren Southern...I'm not sure if she's also a burner?

Yep:

Ann Coulter

Lauren Southern

Tomi Lahren

Maybe what they say about blondes is true.

Ignatow
11-14-2018, 04:19 AM
Thanks SD. For their professional persona, these pundits are conservative, but in their private lives, they're as liberal as can be burning coal. Clearly these broads are crazy.

Chimpwhipper
11-14-2018, 01:41 PM
Conservatives don't breed outside their species.

Buck Simian
11-14-2018, 03:23 PM
Maybe a better name would be Coalservative.

NotThatGuy
11-16-2018, 06:08 PM
There was a guy trolling Hope Solo on Twitter, if you do a search you will laugh, at one point he was saying he was with Arby's...ah shit.. Just google it...

Odin's balls
11-17-2018, 11:05 AM
Elton John sodomized Bruce Jenner and this was the outcome.

This thing is/was a model? In what universe?

It was a tit model. Famous for having numerous boob jobs that made the dozy bint look like she had two spacehoppers strapped to her chest.

Also famous for having that nigger spaz 'Harvey' hanging around, because it is good publicity. Any sane person would have had it aborted at the first sign of it being a nigger.

Also famous for having a front bottom that looks like an empty headlock, a Hippo's yawn or a clown's pocket.

It has been stated that you may as well open the window and try to shag the night..... It would have more traction.

Anyway, it continues to wheel Harvey out whenever it feels that public interest is waning and in true coalburner fashion, it scrounges £100k a year for a 'special' ambulance to take Harvey to a special school in London every day. By 'special', one can only assume that it has eyebolts on the floor to keep Harvey chained down so that it doesn't try to rape and eat the driver.

Q. What is always brown and sticky?

A. Harvey Price's chin. :lol

SC Anemia
11-17-2018, 11:15 AM
Can we add this one to the Burner Hall of Shame? This thread as good as any.

Sheboon Deluxe came up with this one this morning:

Tiger Woods old cum dumpster. The eyes and facial expression are always the same.

Sandy
11-17-2018, 06:59 PM
Also famous for having a front bottom that looks like an empty headlock, a Hippo's yawn or a clown's pocket.

It has been stated that you may as well open the window and try to shag the night..... It would have more traction.

:bert

Odin's balls
11-18-2018, 03:14 AM
:bert

:lol

Odin's balls
11-18-2018, 12:05 PM
Y'see the other problem with Katie price, apart from being a rancid old slapper and well documented coalburner is that it feeds on the oxygen of publicity.

Well known for stalking young, up and coming footballers because they are:

1. Rich
2. Stupid and
3. Always in the spotlight.

Now, the problem with this (for Katie Price) is that it is rumoured up and coming footballers have a clause in their contract that specifically forbids alcohol, drugs and Katie Price.

Imagine if you will, being a manager of a premier league football club. The last thing you want is your new star player pictured falling out of a nightclub pissed out of their mind, with suspicious looking white powder on their top lip and draped in Katie Price.

The first two can be explained away fairly innocently....

1. Drunk = tired and emotional
2. Drugs = thats just the vanilla sprinkles from a decaf cappuccino.
3. Katie Price = oh, god. We have just lost our star player to a particularly virulent strain of VD so debilitating that the medical profession are calling it EbolAIDS that thrives exclusively in Katie Prices growler.

A football club manager's worst nightmare is tens of millions spent on a new star player, only to have that star player photographed limping gingerly out of a 'clinic' while clutching a large bag of wide spectrum antibiotics, having been innitially diagnosed with a case of galloping knob-rot. Which then transpires to be the kind of infection that leaves the sufferer with a penis that resembles a fly agaric mushroom and sees him laid up in the ICU being fed what in medical terms is called 'the flat food diet' (basically anything they can slide under the door). That is what a night with Katie Price will do to you.

And herein lies the (our) problem. Katie Price will make great publicity out of her latest beau being 'under the weather' and will ensure that the paparazzi are on hand to see her carrying a bag of grapes and a bunch of flowers into the hospital, trailing numerous kids by numerous fathers.
Usually wearing some garish juicy couture leggings that highlights it's 40something arse has been rogered more times than a police radio and now loosely resembles a bag of spanners.

Frankly, she is like a reoccuring dose of herpes that you think has subsided and then it flares up again.

Don't give her publicity and she will shrivel up and die like a premier footballers EbolAIDS infested penis.

I thank you.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-18-2018, 02:00 PM
...apart from being a rancid old slapper...

:lmao British slang is so expressive!

Odin's balls
11-18-2018, 02:42 PM
:lmao British slang is so expressive!

Slang? Thats the Oxford English dictionary definition of Katie price.

SC Anemia
11-18-2018, 05:05 PM
it's 40something arse has been rogered more times than a police radio and now loosely resembles a bag of spanners.

You sir are indeed a world-class wordsmith. I'm dying here!! :rofl :rofl

MineEvolved
11-20-2018, 02:25 PM
I knew this thread would deliver the moment Odin got to it.....growler... :lol

Odin's balls
11-21-2018, 11:57 AM
I knew this thread would deliver the moment Odin got to it.....growler... :lol

Indeed, it has been observed that the post coital growler of Katie Price bears an uncanny resemblance to the face of a British bulldog eating a yoghurt.

Which to many is a vast improvement on the pre coital article, which resembles a mutilated bacon sandwich and emits more than just a hint of Surströmming.

For the devastating effects that even a whiff of Katie Price's crusty gusset flakes can deliver, please see here...

https://youtu.be/ye4eYi99FTg

And that is just the tinned stuff. Imagine the horror of smelling that live and in person.

This has been a public service announcement by Odin's balls in collaboration with the British national health service.

SC Anemia
11-21-2018, 01:29 PM
emits more than just a hint of Surströmming.

"Surströmming (pronounced [²sʉːˌʂʈrœmːɪŋ], Swedish for "sour herring") is a lightly-salted fermented Baltic Sea herring."

Ahhhh, mother of Christ! :hurl

Odin's balls
11-21-2018, 02:10 PM
I urge you to watch the video. :lol

Master Sergeant
11-25-2018, 12:07 PM
Less we forget about the Holy Grail of Burners, the Ayatolla of Burnatolla, Skanko Ramus, the one and only Rachel Dolezal!!!!!

Whitey Ford
11-25-2018, 11:42 PM
Here's a graphic of many of Tigger's TRamp Army. Most of his skanks were all damaged far, far before they ever met him. But, riding the charcoal pole stained their soul. For instance, that Devon James got her mudshark sunglasses from her nigger pimp not too long after committing bestiality with that nigger tiger. I'll make more graphics as you guys submit coalburners to the Hall Of Shame. Next up: Katey Price.

https://i.imgur.com/khfAxy2.png

Whitey Ford
01-16-2019, 05:26 PM
Coalburnin' Katie is back.

Katie Price banned from driving after breaching previous ban (https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/jan/09/katie-price-banned-driving-after-breaching-previous-ban)

The former model Katie Price has been banned from driving for a second time after being caught at the wheel before her first disqualification period had ended.

The 40-year-old was also handed a £1,100 fine when she appeared at Crawley magistrates court on Wednesday.

Price was banned from driving for six months in February but Paul Macaulay, defending, said she had mistakenly believed the ban had dated from an earlier hearing in January - which meant it would have ended in early July.

But he conceded she had not contacted the DVLA about reinstating her driving licence before she was caught because she was “not the best” at paperwork, he told the court.

LOL

Whitey Ford
01-30-2019, 10:24 PM
Katie Coalburner axed from TV show for not showing up to work. She hates work as much as her negro jockers.

PRICED OUT Chaotic Katie Price ditched from BBC show two days in a row after failing to turn up on time
She failed to turn up to the studio so her planned interviews were cancelled - not just once, but twice! (https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8315331/katie-price-bbc-interview-cancelled/)