PDA

View Full Version : Dual Car Jacking At The Obama Mart

Master Sergeant
11-10-2018, 03:32 PM
https://www.thestate.com/news/local/crime/article221297280.html

WHAT THEY DIDN'T REPORT WAS THAT THE NIGGER WHO'S VEHICLE WAS JACKED, IN TURN JACKED ANOTHER NIGGERS CAR IN THE SAME PARKING LOT IN ORDER TO CHASE DOWN THE NIGGERS. TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT IN THE NIGGER WORLD.

Deputies need help finding two niggers who stole a car from outside the Obama gas station, a call that was recently featured on the TV show “Live PD.”

The theft happened just before 8 p.m. Friday at the Obama Store on the 5800 block of North Main Street, the Richland County Sheriff’s Department said Wednesday.

The nigger owner of a white Chevrolet Tahoe left the vehicle running and unattended while he went inside the store, deputies said. While he was inside, two useless spear chuckers who deputies say could be juveniles, were seen sitting outside of the store. They got into the SUV and drove away.

The vehicle was found a short time later on the 100 block of Lorick Avenue and had been involved in a crash, deputies said. Surveillance footage captured the two suspects taking the vehicle.

Master Sergeant
11-10-2018, 07:23 PM
I saw the incident on Live PD. It's funny how the media wants you to feel sorry for the guy that had his car jacked but fail to mention he then turned into instant felon and jacked another guys car.

Boy
11-10-2018, 08:10 PM
I saw the incident on Live PD. It's funny how the media wants you to feel sorry for the guy that had his car jacked but fail to mention he then turned into instant felon and jacked another guys car.

I missed that episode of Live PD, but you as well as I know, the MSM's and liberal media doesn't like to report nigger on nigger crime.

Mushmouth
11-11-2018, 08:37 AM
I saw that last week and meant to post it here. Happened at the Obama Stoh.. :lol

Master Sergeant
11-11-2018, 10:49 AM
It appears that the Obama Mart is owned by sand niggers. What a fitting name for a convenience store in the hood where TNB can run rampant under a sign from another useless chucker. Can't wait till we see as many Obama streets as MLK streets so we can easily identify which sections of a city to stay away from.