PDA

View Full Version : Missionary moves family to Cameroon, and he got to meet Jesus after a few weeks

Sandy
10-31-2018, 11:23 AM
Charles Trumann Wesco, his wife Stephanie and their eight children had moved from their home in Warsaw, Indiana to Bamenda – a major city in northwest Cameroon – earlier this month.

While driving into town to go shopping Tuesday, Wesco was shot in the head. He was rushed to a local hospital where he died.

Wesco's brother, Indiana state representative Tim Wesco, told ABC News the killing appeared to be a “targeted” attack.

“[It was] quite probable he was targeted because he was a white, English-speaking American,” he added.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/american-missionary-shot-and-killed-in-targeted-attack-weeks-after-moving-family-to-cameroon

Moron. I hope his wife gets the family out. If she's a niggerlover like him, at least get the kids back home for their sake.

Ignatow
10-31-2018, 02:08 PM
You associate with niggers, you'll be killed like a nigger.

MineEvolved
10-31-2018, 05:22 PM
All the lost souls here in America...the drug addicted, the homeless, the released felon trying to get their shit together, AND 40 million niggers to choose from, and this dumbass takes a family of ten to Cameroon to convert niggers there from practicing voodoo and eating bushmeat. I'll never fully understand the faulty logic here. Frankly, no one has the right to risk 8 children like this, so this is probably for the best. Doubt mom is going to stay there now.

Cracka Jack
10-31-2018, 05:42 PM
Pointless endeavor. Niggers don't have souls.

zagnut
10-31-2018, 06:54 PM
Back in the early '60s a group of nuns tried to do the same thing. They were rewarded with machetes to the crotch until they split them. I can remember my uncle saying, "stupid fucking penguins were rewarded for their stupidity."

100% Not A Nigger
11-01-2018, 03:23 AM
Back in the early '60s a group of nuns tried to do the same thing. They were rewarded with machetes to the crotch until they split them. I can remember my uncle saying, "stupid fucking penguins were rewarded for their stupidity."

I think that was back in the Congo war when the Simbas ramped everything they didn't kill immediately that was white.

Cat fur allergic
11-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Less morons in the gene pool. Plus you don't want these tools voting anyway.

Buck Simian
11-11-2018, 10:21 PM
I love stories like this! Silly cucks travel around the world to feed their pet niggers and end up dead at the hands of the beasts they love. All that guy had to do was visit his local zoo and climb in with a gorilla if he wanted to die. .