PDA

View Full Version : Token Nigger to Meet With Trump at White House Today

SC Anemia
10-11-2018, 11:59 AM
Scratching my head trying to figure out why they're letting that nigger into (or even near the WH). What the hell is Trump thinking?

Meanwhile, CNN is stirring the pot calling him a Token Negro.

CNN is under fire for a segment on “CNN Tonight with Don Lemon” in which rapper Kanye West was referred to as “the token negro of the Trump administration.”

West is scheduled to meet with President Trump at the White House on Thursday to discuss a variety of topics including prison reform and how to prevent gang violence. A CNN segment on Tuesday night began with Lemon asking if Trump is simply “using Kanye as a prop to win over black voters before the midterms.” And

Using it as a prop, if that's the case wouldn't be much of a stretch and certainly not hard to do. Koonye, who redefines 'narcissistic ' would be an easy mark. The looksatme is strong in that ape.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-segment-on-cnn-labeled-racist-for-calling-singer-token-negro-of-the-trump-administration

Then, there's this...

CNN political commentator Bakari Sellers responded that his issue with the rapper is “quite simple.”

“Anti-intellectualism simply isn’t cool,” Sellers said. “Kanye West is what happens when Negros don’t read.”

:rofl

animal mother
10-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Its on Fox news now chimpong away. Maybe he brought his mud shark along to give Trump a hummer.

Ignatow
10-11-2018, 03:22 PM
Coonye is just after publicity. I wouldn't want him on my party. Again, you can't trust any nigger. He just wants looks-at-me, and what does this Ph.D in nigger politics know? Why would Trump even give him the time of day. Mudshark Kartrashian isn't even worth looking at.

jenkemfactory
10-11-2018, 03:47 PM
we need some niggers....yah

Mushmouth
10-11-2018, 05:42 PM
The news house niggers are losing their minds over this so.. :snack