PDA

View Full Version : Nigger cop has idling Jeep/gun stolen by hooker while getting $$$ to pay for sex at an ATM

Whitey Ford
10-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Great nigger idea #765769875576464764747: leave hooker alone with gun in idling vehicle and step out to ATM to get money to pay for muh dik. :nuffins

Sheppard picked Lawton up just after midnight last Tuesday. He was allegedly driving the sex worker to a hotel in East New York when he realized he didn’t have the cash to pay for the encounter. But while the 13-year NYPD veteran was entering his pin code, Lawton allegedly took control of the cop’s idling Jeep Wrangler and sped away.

When the would-be and allegedly would-be-repeat client returned to where he’d left them, both Lawton and the Jeep were gone. His service pistol was also inside the automobile at the time and it vanished, too.

https://lawandcrime.com/police/sex-worker-says-cop-she-allegedly-stole-from-was-just-a-trick/

Cracka Jack
10-06-2018, 09:18 PM
Nigger cop...

:rofl

Cracka Jack
10-06-2018, 09:22 PM

And then I opened the link....

:rofl :lmao

Niggers really will fuck anything! :lol

Sandy
10-06-2018, 09:48 PM
And then I opened the link....

:rofl :lmao

Nigger really will fuck anything! :lol

On the left was originally know as Taquanius or maybe just Tyrone. I guarantee it has a bigger AIDS stick than the cop, just the way both liked it.

Ignatow
10-08-2018, 01:44 AM
And that nigger ape is supposed to uphold the law? Obviously it doesn't know what right from wrong.