PDA

View Full Version : Senegal spook kicks dog, dog bites vital nigger organ..

Mushmouth
09-16-2018, 05:32 AM
The witness said that the man kicked the dog of a local resident and the dog then retaliated. The dog clamped his teeth on the attacker’s penis and then his hand as the man tried to push the animal away.

The tearing of part of the skin and wounds in the glans and foreskin were caused by the animal’s teeth, which pierced through the man’s trousers and fully reached the reproductive organ.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/09/migrant-nearly-loses-penis-after-kicking-dog-in-spain/

Cat fur allergic
09-16-2018, 12:51 PM
The dumb tax payers going to pay for this healing sadly. THey should have just taken pics and laughed at him and let him bleed to death.

Boy
09-16-2018, 02:19 PM
Medical professionals could see that the victim had serious injuries to his penis.

In my professional opinion I highly recommend complete removal :lol

Cracka Jack
09-16-2018, 06:32 PM
Too bad it wasn't a pit bull...... or six.

Rape Ape
09-17-2018, 05:30 AM
:rofl
What?!?! No video. Damn!

Sudisease
09-17-2018, 07:49 PM
I don't believe this. The nigger was trying to orally rape the unfortunate hound and it bit down in fear. I doubt any creature on the planet, other than a sow or a drug addled coal burner would allow a nigger's muh dik near its face

Buck Simian
09-18-2018, 08:35 AM
I don't believe this. The nigger was trying to orally rape the unfortunate hound and it bit down in fear. I doubt any creature on the planet, other than a sow or a drug addled coal burner would allow a nigger's muh dik near its face

I agree, something strange was going on here. We have all seen news articles of niggers raping animals thus it is not out of the question.

Odin's balls
09-19-2018, 02:56 PM
Too bad it wasn't a pit bull...... or six.

Or just one Rottweiler. :lol

Cracka Jack
09-19-2018, 03:08 PM
Or just one Rottweiler. :lol

I worked with a lady that had a 100lb Rottweiler. Very nice dog, unless you looked at the lady with so much as crossed eyes..... I don't think there would have been enough left of you to justify a casket.

Odin's balls
09-22-2018, 09:53 AM
I worked with a lady that had a 100lb Rottweiler. Very nice dog, unless you looked at the lady with so much as crossed eyes..... I don't think there would have been enough left of you to justify a casket.

The best thing about a well trained Rottweiler is that they don't have to do anything.

Just telling Odin to sit and getting instant obedience scared the shit out of niggers.