PDA

View Full Version : Shantora sexually assaults teacher: "I want to finger your c***!"

Whitey Ford
09-11-2018, 07:41 PM
The depravity of the nigger is infinite. (https://krcrtv.com/news/nation-world/caught-on-tape-teacher-sexually-assaulted-inside-dc-charter-school)

A DC elementary teacher was sexually assaulted on campus in the middle of a large room. The attack was caught on camera. In a twist, the charter school the teacher worked for switched her to unpaid leave for the rest of the school year.

It was the “Muffins For Moms” event, May 23, 2018 at Achievement Prep Academy public charter elementary school in Southeast Washington. On school surveillance video, teacher Page Garbee can be seen posing for a snapshot with one of her student's mothers and a guest of that parent. Seconds later, that female guest slapped Garbee.

“All of a sudden, I felt someone smacking my behind. I stood up, bewildered, looked over and I put out my hands. I'm not sure what I said. ‘No. Stop.’ But it was a moment of shock for me. Then, all of a sudden, there was a hand reaching underneath my skirt. As the woman said, I want to finger your [redacted]. Again, I started backing away. I said ‘no.’ And then she made sort of a lunging motion at me and grabbed my breasts,” recalled Garbee.

Sure, it doesn't name the she boon's race, but they don't have to.

It took weeks for DC police to find and arrest the woman who sexually assaulted Garbee: 29-year-old Andrea Shantora Brown.

Traumatized this poor teacher so much she quit teaching.

Garbee exited the teaching profession and entered law school.

UpYoursNigger
09-11-2018, 11:59 PM
Muffin was assaulted by a Dindu Nuffin

Buck Simian
09-12-2018, 12:06 AM
Muffin was assaulted by a Dindu Nuffin

Dindu Muffin? :lol

100% Not A Nigger
09-12-2018, 02:03 AM
Thanks niggers now we have another lawyer. Hope she learned her lesson about the savage nigger beast and at least becomes a prosecutor.

Master Sergeant
09-12-2018, 06:54 AM
Just like when the urge for Muh-Dikk kicks in, Muh-Cootchie can't be contained either.

AfungusamongUs
09-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Dindu nuffin tries to touch the muff during muffin.

Cracka Jack
09-13-2018, 09:33 AM
The place is run by niggers. That explains the unpaid leave reward.

http://achievementprep.org/our-team/

The concept of charter schools began with humans who wanted to have schools that actually educated their human children, instead of the usual pre-NU holding pens that public schools had become. The evil motherfucking nigger lovers who infect our governments turned the whole concept around and created doubly expensive pre-NU holding pens for niglets, and staffed them with all niggers.

The Catholic grade school I attended closed due to declining enrollment (thanks pervert priests...) and is now leased to out to a nigger charter school. It has already been shut down once for nigger embezzlement. When I pass by now, there is always a State Trooper vehicle in the parking lot. Funny, we never needed a police officer on site when I went there.

Niggers destroy everything.

jenkemfactory
09-13-2018, 09:43 AM
The perp was a female boon dyke?

Buck Simian
09-13-2018, 02:21 PM
Muh-Finger.