PDA

View Full Version : Obama's BIGGEST Lie

Boy
08-23-2018, 08:43 AM
Just more proof that this vile filthy bath house dwelling cock smoking drug addict muzzie nigger is a pathological liar and traitor to the core.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sWnUs_1534998773

animal mother
08-23-2018, 09:53 AM
Of course it's Bullshit. During WWII the services were segregated as they should be, and the niggers were given non-combat shit jobs in the rear because no commander would ever trust a nigger to fight.

MineEvolved
08-26-2018, 01:00 AM
I'm so glad someone got to it before I did. Russians liberated Auschwitz-Birkenau in '45...Can you imagine what would've happened if they had let niggers anywhere near emaciated, starving, physically helpless jewish women? The rapes would have gotten more press than the holocaust.

Buck Simian
08-27-2018, 08:32 AM
Well, if he did have a Uncle who served in WW2 it would have had to have been a white Uncle as the nigger side of his family (his Dad) didn't come here until after the war. Remember, Obama is the product of a mudshark. Not that it matters much, he is lying.
I always wondered what was his Grandparents thinking? What the Hell did they do wrong in life that made their daughter grow up to become a coalburner and give birth to a nigger in a time when such a thing was unheard of.
There are so many unanswered questions about this guy and his family that just dont add up. I don't want to go into the entire conspiracy theory crap but I do believe somewhere along the line something interesting is being hidden.

zagnut
08-27-2018, 04:02 PM
I always wondered what was his Grandparents thinking? What the Hell did they do wrong in life that made their daughter grow up to become a coalburner and give birth to a nigger in a time when such a thing was unheard of.
There are so many unanswered questions about this guy and his family that just dont add up.
I think his Grandparents are just as big as fuckups as he is. I've seen morons like this in action. I love to confront them in the grocery store commenting to them that I bet they are so proud of the nappy headed butt dumpling in their shopping cart cleaning the shelves to the floor. I've been screamed at numerous times with a big old FUCK YOU at the top of their lungs. I walk away giggling.

Cat fur allergic
08-27-2018, 06:22 PM
Guys he is not lying, His communist uncle in Russia probably did make it there first. He just forgot about that. Oh shit!!

Whitewheat
08-28-2018, 06:39 PM
Didn't he have his Grandma murdered?