PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark or Octaroon? House Nigger Keith Ellison says dindu smacking up him's ho..

Mushmouth
08-13-2018, 07:17 AM

The ex-girlfriend of Minnesota congressman and top Democratic party official Keith Ellison has accused him of abusing her during their relationship. Ellison, who is leaving his House seat to seek the position of attorney general in his home state, has denied the domestic violence allegations made by Karen Monahan.

Monahan, a 44-year-old environmental organizer who dated Ellison, 55, from some point after his 2012 divorce and until 2016, confirmed accusations made against the congressman Saturday in a Facebook post by her son, Austin Monahan. In the post, Austin Monahan accused Ellison of putting his mother through “pure hell” during their relationship and said he found video of Ellison screaming and abusing Karen Monahan during an argument.

Monahan’s Son Says a Video He Found on Her Computer Shows Ellison ‘Dragging’ Her off a ‘Bed by Her Feet’ & Calling Her a ‘F*cking Bitch’

https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/karen-monahan/

Ellison is a six-term 5th District congressman and the perceived front-runner in the race. In a written statement Sunday, Ellison denied the incident.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/08/12/abuse-allegation-made-against-keith-ellison-denies-attorney-general-election

Buck Simian
08-13-2018, 11:36 AM
Monahan’s Son Says a Video He Found on Her Computer Shows Ellison ‘Dragging’ Her off a ‘Bed by Her Feet’ & Calling Her a ‘F*cking Bitch’

Sounds like nigger foreplay to me.

Whitewheat
08-16-2018, 07:47 PM
I thought the niggeranderthals always drug them by their hair so as to not fill them up with dirt?

Rape Ape
08-17-2018, 10:36 PM
I thought the niggeranderthals always drug them by their hair so as to not fill them up with dirt?

Doesn't work with niggers. If their "hair" is long enough to grab, then it's just a weave and would get ripped off. Natural nigger head fur is actually shorter and kinkier than their pubic fur.