PDA

View Full Version : Sheboon Goes Apes Shit at the Hospital and Gets a Beat Down

Boy
08-02-2018, 06:44 AM
I have said it a thousand times and I guess I'll have to say it once again....... These "Animals" should be treated in a ZOO at the primate center, NOT in a human hospital.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ubnbI_1533185393

jenkemfactory
08-02-2018, 07:01 AM
Were they trying to get blood from a nigger?

Cracka Jack
08-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Nigger cops applying the beat down, so it won't make the news....

Rape Ape
08-03-2018, 04:36 AM
Niggers should have their own veterinary clinics. Actually, it would be even better if every last one of them had access to a proper nigger witch doctor. Back in Africa of course. And by "better", I mean better for us. :lol

Sandy
08-05-2018, 03:16 PM
:fume

What a waste in two ways. That's time and resources taken away from real (human) patients, and the hospital spends money on nigger security guards.

Buck Simian
08-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Ever have to go to the emergency room late at night or maybe on the weekends? Always some nigger shit like that going on. The hospitals around here have metal detectors, multiple doors you have to go through, armed security, sometimes actual city police working the front desk of the emergency room. All thanks to niggers.

Boy
08-06-2018, 09:48 AM
Ever have to go to the emergency room late at night or maybe on the weekends? Always some nigger shit like that going on. The hospitals around here have metal detectors, multiple doors you have to go through, armed security, sometimes actual city police working the front desk of the emergency room. All thanks to niggers.

Tell me about it, I just spent 2 weeks in the hospital for cancer treatment and at night the nigger aids and nurses came out like cockroaches.